Not exactly a Cowboys thread but

USArmyVet

Reaction score
...hope the Mods/Admins do not mind.

I have come to the realization that I can be a jerk in this group at times and have crossed the line more than once with some members. While I genuinely am a Dallas Cowboys fan, I have used this forum as my own personal pissed off sounding board in order to distract me from the real life crap including a daughter that is choosing not to want to spend time with me (her mother and I are divorced) which destroys me as a father, a mother in failing health at an age where the time is coming to an end, and having to deal with injuries which has kept me out of work since November all while my wife does what she can to run the house financially which destroys me as a man.

While not wanting to turn this into a Dr. Phil moment, I owe this apology more to myself than anyone else for my behavior.

That said, if you are a member I have offended or insulted, I offer you my apologies. For those that wish to accept my apology, thank you. For those that do not accept my apology, that is your choice.

Going forward, I will try to do better and although we may disagree, I will do my best to refrain from the insults.

To the Mods/Admins, my apologies to you for the whining and if you need to remove this thread, I understand.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

I have come to the realization that I can be a jerk in this group at times and have crossed the line more than once with some members. While I genuinely am a Dallas Cowboys fan, I have used this forum as my own personal pissed off sounding board in order to distract me from the real life crap including a daughter that is choosing not to want to spend time with me (her mother and I are divorced) which destroys me as a father, a mother in failing health at an age where the time is coming to an end, and having to deal with injuries which has kept me out of work since November all while my wife does what she can to run the house financially which destroys me as a man.

While not wanting to turn this into a Dr. Phil moment, I owe this apology more to myself than anyone else for my behavior.

That said, if you are a member I have offended or insulted, I offer you my apologies. For those that wish to accept my apology, thank you. For those that do not accept my apology, that is your choice.

Going forward, I will try to do better and although we may disagree, I will do my best to refrain from the insults.

To the Mods/Admins, my apologies to you for the whining and if you need to remove this thread, I understand.
Thanks for the post. We’ve never crossed one another, but had we, and now hearing this testimony, I’d definitely extend you grace. We’re all human, and we’re all having to go thru certain trials.

You and your family will be in my prayers!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Always love brother. Always love.
You have my prayers and I hope you and your daughter are able to mend and come together.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

I am sorry to hear you are going through that, brother. I can only hope that the distraction of some Cowboys football can at least get your mind off real life and give some relief even if it's only for a couple hours. I hope you can use it as an escape for a little bit. You are in my thoughts, my friend.

We all my disagree sometimes, but at the end of the day we're all still Cowboys fans, even if we disagree on certain players we're all on the same team at the end of it.

Go Cowboys!

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear you are going through that, brother. I can only hope that the distraction of some Cowboys football can at least get your mind off real life and give some relief even if it's only for a couple hours. I hope you can use it as an escape for a little bit. You are in my thoughts, my friend.

We all my disagree sometimes, but at the end of the day we're all still Cowboys fans, even if we disagree on certain players we're all on the same team at the end of it.

Go Cowboys!

Thank you my friend and I can only hope as well.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

I blame Tom Petty

Swagger

Reaction score

Sorry to hear of the aforementioned troubles man.

I always enjoy your input.

Keep going in every way

RS12

Reaction score
Your posts make sense most of the time. Unfortunately there are some knuckle draggers here who could bring out the worst in anybody. Dont sweat it. Sorry about the family stuff. Do the best you can with each day.

Nav22

Reaction score

I’ve been a huge jerk to you too (and to others at times) so I apologize too. This board has a weird way of bringing out the worst in people sometimes. Passionate fans.
:laugh:

Sorry about what you’re going through, wishing you all the best.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
..wishing you the best mate, you hang in there. Were all in this together in some shape or form. Never got an ill feeling from your posts. Glad your a Cowboy fan. ;)...

Thanks brother.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Your posts make sense most of the time. Unfortunately there are some knuckle draggers here who could bring out the worst in anybody. Dont sweat it. Sorry about the family stuff. Do the best you can with each day.

Always brother, always. Thanks much.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I’ve been a huge jerk to you too (and to others at times) so I apologize too. This board has a weird way of bringing out the worst in people sometimes. Passionate fans.
:laugh:

Sorry about what you’re going through, wishing you all the best.

No worries man as it's all good. Thanks much and much appreciative.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Everyone needs an outlet at times it's good you found a place like this rather than a bar or something worse. Hang in there, prayers definitely going your way and things will change for you in due time.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Everyone needs an outlet at times it's good you found a place like this rather than a bar or something worse. Hang in there, prayers definitely going your way and things will change for you in due time.

Thanks brother.