Not exactly a Cowboys thread but

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
...hope the Mods/Admins do not mind.

I have come to the realization that I can be a jerk in this group at times and have crossed the line more than once with some members. While I genuinely am a Dallas Cowboys fan, I have used this forum as my own personal pissed off sounding board in order to distract me from the real life crap including a daughter that is choosing not to want to spend time with me (her mother and I are divorced) which destroys me as a father, a mother in failing health at an age where the time is coming to an end, and having to deal with injuries which has kept me out of work since November all while my wife does what she can to run the house financially which destroys me as a man.

While not wanting to turn this into a Dr. Phil moment, I owe this apology more to myself than anyone else for my behavior.

That said, if you are a member I have offended or insulted, I offer you my apologies. For those that wish to accept my apology, thank you. For those that do not accept my apology, that is your choice.

Going forward, I will try to do better and although we may disagree, I will do my best to refrain from the insults.

To the Mods/Admins, my apologies to you for the whining and if you need to remove this thread, I understand.

Do you know what makes a man a man? Sometimes its the little things like admitting when you are wrong. 'Man up', I used to say. Kudos to you for that. I too have been a turd at times.

I really have no words for the other issues, and it would be wrong of me to do so. I've never been in those shoes, so I can't say I know what you're going through. The best I can offer you is my support and hope for the best.

Semper Fi, brother. (yeah, yeah, I know its a Marine thing, but you earned it in my opinion).

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm glad the mods didn't delete this thread, but moved it.
This is also a place to talk and be talked to.

@USArmyVet you ever need to chat, I'm happy to give you my # via PM.
Sometimes just talking to someone who listens is such a good emotional outlet.

Fist to chest homie.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...hope the Mods/Admins do not mind.

I have come to the realization that I can be a jerk in this group at times and have crossed the line more than once with some members. While I genuinely am a Dallas Cowboys fan, I have used this forum as my own personal pissed off sounding board in order to distract me from the real life crap including a daughter that is choosing not to want to spend time with me (her mother and I are divorced) which destroys me as a father, a mother in failing health at an age where the time is coming to an end, and having to deal with injuries which has kept me out of work since November all while my wife does what she can to run the house financially which destroys me as a man.

While not wanting to turn this into a Dr. Phil moment, I owe this apology more to myself than anyone else for my behavior.

That said, if you are a member I have offended or insulted, I offer you my apologies. For those that wish to accept my apology, thank you. For those that do not accept my apology, that is your choice.

Going forward, I will try to do better and although we may disagree, I will do my best to refrain from the insults.

To the Mods/Admins, my apologies to you for the whining and if you need to remove this thread, I understand.
We've knocked heads a couple of times, but that's part of it. I never took offense and no need to apologize. God bless you, brother. I just said a little prayer for you.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
USAV, it would do all of us well to remember the best advice I have ever seen. Treat all with kindness for we do not know the battles they are fighting.

Easy to come here in a mood and fire off and just as easy to forgive and understand that.

A person that does not carry a grudge carries no weight upon their shoulders and has many to help lift that light load; a person that carries a grudge, carries the weight of the world and carries it alone.

I can only speak for one mod but it would be good for many to purge their anger and realize it is not necessary here. There are many friends here and few enemies, unless they are of our making.

You are carrying a heavy load. You can put it down when you come to the CZ.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've never personally had any beef with you, though I have seen a few of your less than tolerant posts, and to be honest, they surprised me, because when I first saw stuff from you, you seemed pretty friendly. Now I see why you're a little quicker to be snappy, and I understand.

Still, it's good that you acknowledge and apologize for being short with people. I hope everything starts looking up for you soon, brother.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Do you know what makes a man a man? Sometimes its the little things like admitting when you are wrong. 'Man up', I used to say. Kudos to you for that. I too have been a turd at times.

I really have no words for the other issues, and it would be wrong of me to do so. I've never been in those shoes, so I can't say I know what you're going through. The best I can offer you is my support and hope for the best.

Semper Fi, brother. (yeah, yeah, I know its a Marine thing, but you earned it in my opinion).

Thanks brother and much appreciate the support.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I'm glad the mods didn't delete this thread, but moved it.
This is also a place to talk and be talked to.

@USArmyVet you ever need to chat, I'm happy to give you my # via PM.
Sometimes just talking to someone who listens is such a good emotional outlet.

Fist to chest homie.

Thanks brother and will reach out.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
USAV, it would do all of us well to remember the best advice I have ever seen. Treat all with kindness for we do not know the battles they are fighting.

Easy to come here in a mood and fire off and just as easy to forgive and understand that.

A person that does not carry a grudge carries no weight upon their shoulders and has many to help lift that light load; a person that carries a grudge, carries the weight of the world and carries it alone.

I can only speak for one mod but it would be good for many to purge their anger and realize it is not necessary here. There are many friends here and few enemies, unless they are of our making.

You are carrying a heavy load. You can put it down when you come to the CZ.

Unfortunately I have dropped my load on many a member but typing this in that way seems very odd in interpretation. LOL All the best.