Not looking for pity but anyone else here have your spouse leave you and you miss them a lot?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
fellow zoners---anyone else here have your spouse leave you and you miss them a lot....but wifey made it clear i would be pulling back a stub if i reached

asking her about reconciling?....it just takes time....i realize it..the whole stupid stages of grief stuff..but it helps if you hear others been there done that????

GORICO

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Been there and done that. hard as it is, just find a way to let it go Gorico. Time will heal and you can find a suitable mate. This one will never have a suitable respect level ever again. Reconciling with a mate that has chosen to leave is only temporary.

You derisive your dignity.

Creeper

Reaction score
Sorry to see you are in pain. Hopefully you find peace in your life. There is nothing we can say to make the pain go away, but my advice is not to cling to the pain. Do not let it become who you are.

You will get past this. Sometimes we cling to what we know because we fear the unknown.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
fellow zoners---anyone else here have your spouse leave you and you miss them a lot....but wifey made it clear i would be pulling back a stub if i reached

asking her about reconciling?....it just takes time....i realize it..the whole stupid stages of grief stuff..but it helps if you hear others been there done that????

GORICO
Based on your age in your profile, I assume you were married a long time. Sorry it turned that way. I don't really have any advice but just wanted to offer my support. You're obviously a good dude so I wish you the best. Hang in there because things usually do get better - with or without her.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
After a breakup I'd just go to adultfriendfinder.com and find a FWB.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
You got some sound advice in here already, so I'll just add to keep your head up and that time is your friend. Each passing day it will get better.

Your CZ fam has your back. :)

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Based on your age in your profile, I assume you were married a long time. Sorry it turned that way. I don't really have any advice but just wanted to offer my support. You're obviously a good dude so I wish you the best. Hang in there because things usually do get better - with or without her.
thanks man