Not looking for pity but anyone else here have your spouse leave you and you miss them a lot?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know you say you’re not looking for pity, just want to say I can relate and you have my sympathy.
Kellsbells----if that is your lady in profile i am sure you have extended emotional reserve for sympathy...thaniks

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry to see you are in pain. Hopefully you find peace in your life. There is nothing we can say to make the pain go away, but my advice is not to cling to the pain. Do not let it become who you are.

You will get past this. Sometimes we cling to what we know because we fear the unknown.
that is not wrong

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Been there and done that. hard as it is, just find a way to let it go Gorico. Time will heal and you can find a suitable mate. This one will never have a suitable respect level ever again. Reconciling with a mate that has chosen to leave is only temporary.

You derisive your dignity.
think i am over the hill...as far as finding another mate....but thanks man

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
fellow zoners---anyone else here have your spouse leave you and you miss them a lot....but wifey made it clear i would be pulling back a stub if i reached

asking her about reconciling?....it just takes time....i realize it..the whole stupid stages of grief stuff..but it helps if you hear others been there done that????

GORICO
Women are crazy and men are stupid. If she wants to reconcile she will. If not, move on quickly.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
fellow zoners---anyone else here have your spouse leave you and you miss them a lot....but wifey made it clear i would be pulling back a stub if i reached

asking her about reconciling?....it just takes time....i realize it..the whole stupid stages of grief stuff..but it helps if you hear others been there done that????

GORICO
No need for apologies. That's one of the toughest things that can happen to you. Something similar happened to me, a rotten breakup, and I carried that around for decades. I wish I had gotten professional help as soon as that happened. That's why I would say, if you need help, just go out and get it. There's no shame in getting some therapy. We don't put anyone down for getting help for a broken arm or for a terrible cough, but some people see a stigma in getting mental health treatment. But that's just as valid as seeing the doctor for a pain in your side. Having someone you love bail on you is just plain hard. There's no way around it.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No need for apologies. That's one of the toughest things that can happen to you. Something similar happened to me, a rotten breakup, and I carried that around for decades. I wish I had gotten professional help as soon as that happened. That's why I would say, if you need help, just go out and get it. There's no shame in getting some therapy. We don't put anyone down for getting help for a broken arm or for a terrible cough, but some people see a stigma in getting mental health treatment. But that's just as valid as seeing the doctor for a pain in your side. Having someone you love bail on you is just plain hard. There's no way around it.
thanks Cone