CFZ Not many folks, locally or nationally, gave the Cowboys a Chance

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Almost all the Fox talking heads, the BSPN talking heads, the Zoner talking heads gave no chance for the Cowboys to beat the Eagirls. And after the first series pick 6 to give the Eagirls a 10-0 lead it was looking pretty bleak. The haters were out in force. Dak sucks! The Cowboys suck! The rats were jumping off the ship in record numbers. The haters were pounding their little chests saying “I told you Dak sucks!”

The Cowboys offense never blinked. Led by Dak, they converted 10 3rd/4th down conversions 2 for touchdowns. The run game was going nowhere. The defense was struggling. Dak had to put this team on his shoulders and he kept bringing the team back from behind. Something the haters said he couldn’t do. Yet he did. Over and over. Lamb was doing #1 WR plays the haters said he couldn’t do.

The haters are focusing on the pick 6 which was a bad play by Dak. The haters are also ignoring the 27/35 for 3 td’s and a 77% completion rate. Ran for 41 yards. They totally ignore that. Won’t acknowledge it. Won’t acknowledge that the only reason the game was close was because of the defensive deficiencies due to injuries. So fellow Zoners, ignore these haters. See them for what they are. Listen to them and understand that they are clueless about football. Embrace this team. It’s different than the teams of recent years. They’re not faltering down the stretch but instead making big plays to win games. This team is resilient. Defensive players Hankins and LVE will be coming back. No reason to cheer against them like the Dak haters do. They are guys/girls of low character. Low morals. Ignore them. Don’t let them push a perception into reality. That’s what they are trying to do.

Go Cowboys!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Almost all the Fox talking heads, the BSPN talking heads, the Zoner talking heads gave no chance for the Cowboys to beat the Eagirls. And after the first series pick 6 to give the Eagirls a 10-0 lead it was looking pretty bleak. The haters were out in force. Dak sucks! The Cowboys suck! The rats were jumping off the ship in record numbers. The haters were pounding their little chests saying “I told you Dak sucks!”

The Cowboys offense never blinked. Led by Dak, they converted 10 3rd/4th down conversions 2 for touchdowns. The run game was going nowhere. The defense was struggling. Dak had to put this team on his shoulders and he kept bringing the team back from behind. Something the haters said he couldn’t do. Yet he did. Over and over. Lamb was doing #1 WR plays the haters said he couldn’t do.

The haters are focusing on the pick 6 which was a bad play by Dak. The haters are also ignoring the 27/35 for 3 td’s and a 77% completion rate. Ran for 41 yards. They totally ignore that. Won’t acknowledge it. Won’t acknowledge that the only reason the game was close was because of the defensive deficiencies due to injuries. So fellow Zoners, ignore these haters. See them for what they are. Listen to them and understand that they are clueless about football. Embrace this team. It’s different than the teams of recent years. They’re not faltering down the stretch but instead making big plays to win games. This team is resilient. Defensive players Hankins and LVE will be coming back. No reason to cheer against them like the Dak haters do. They are guys/girls of low character. Low morals. Ignore them. Don’t let them push a perception into reality. That’s what they are trying to do.

Go Cowboys!
Those idiots on ESPN and Fox can suck it. Especially that clown Shady.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Go Cowboys!
Boyz-22-Dak-star-shoulder.jpg

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The sad thing is, but expected. They still will not give Dak or the team credit.
Somehow it will be how the Eagles lost it, or they didn't have Hurts, as they discount when we lost to them, we didn't have Dak.
They will gloss over how our defense created 3 turnovers with great plays.

Our Philly and SF fans on here will be back in force. Right now they are crying over their coal and fried Eagles feathers Santa left them in their stockings. :lmao:

terra

Reaction score
They have called us frontrunners for most of the time the clown show has been in charge and THEY HAVE BEEN RIGHT

Fact is we had some luck to win that game; only the idiots like the OP thought we were going to roll.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Dak threw some nice balls today.
Reasons for skepticism.
1) Hurts was out. It was obvious. Minshew gave the defense numerous gifts. Defense made some plays on those gifts. Offense did not do enough with those gifts
2) taking the sack goal to go is inexcusable
3) pick 6 was just an awful throw
4) Philly's DLine is legit. I think if Wallace didn't get hurt Dallas was in a trouble. He was killing Dallas early.

Good win. Everything fell into place for once. It was like hitting a 5 card 21 blackjack

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not sure why more didn’t see us winning?

We were favored at home. And with Hurts out it definitely increased our odds.

Sure we got off to a slow start but the Egirls 4 turnovers ultimately were too much for them to overcome.

Carson

Reaction score
I’m not sure why more didn’t see us winning?

We were favored at home. And with Hurts out it definitely increased our odds.

Sure we got off to a slow start but the Egirls 4 turnovers ultimately were too much for them to overcome.
Because they almost blew the game against Texans (should have) and blew a big lead to Jacksonville. Team could’ve stunk it up following a loss like that

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
They have called us frontrunners for most of the time the clown show has been in charge and THEY HAVE BEEN RIGHT

Fact is we had some luck to win that game; only the idiots like the OP thought we were going to roll.
Lol I always get a kick out of the front-runner comments. It's been 25 years since our last sb as the media loves pointing out. Yet were still frontrunners.

Praxit

Reaction score
..sheesh, 50%+ of the boards picked Beags. I knew, defense is injured ridden. But I was counting on TY to make a splash..

Had NO clue, he would do just that.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Go Cowboys!
I for one have been saying that the Boys are going to lose out and most of my reasoning was Prescot and his mediocre play. After that pick 6 I was saying I told you so, but Prescot fought through that and delivered a solid victory against a very good Eagle defense. Going forward, if Prescot can play like he did in this game the Boys have a shot at more than ONE and Done in the playoffs.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Because they almost blew the game against Texans (should have) and blew a big lead to Jacksonville. Team could’ve stunk it up following a loss like that
Each game and performance is on an island of its own.

And if you follow the NFL closely not just basing your opinions on teams records you’d see the Jags have been playing much better in recent weeks and are now poised to win their division. Texans took the Chiefs to overtime as well last week.

Good teams usually perform well after a loss. And this was a game I expected to have a strong performance.

And the fact Hurt was out was a key factor. Egirls know they only need 1 win to wrap up division and home field. Why risk further injuring him this game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I for one have been saying that the Boys are going to lose out and most of my reasoning was Prescot and his mediocre play. After that pick 6 I was saying I told you so, but Prescot fought through that and delivered a solid victory against a very good Eagle defense. Going forward, if Prescot can play like he did in this game the Boys have a shot at more than ONE and Done in the playoffs.
Yep, the team I’m picking to win NFC is SF. And I think we’ll win WC round. Will be tough on road at Phil or SF. We won’t be favored to win any after WC round.

But winning 12 or 13 games and 1 playoff game will be a good season for us. Much more than expected . And should provide confidence and momentum moving forward for 3 consecutive playoff seasons which hasn’t been accomplished since the 90’s.

Carson

Reaction score
Each game and performance is on an island of its own.

And if you follow the NFL closely not just basing your opinions on teams records you’d see the Jags have been playing much better in recent weeks and are now poised to win their division. Texans took the Chiefs to overtime as well last week.

Good teams usually perform well after a loss. And this was a game I expected to have a strong performance.

And the fact Hurt was out was a key factor. Egirls know they only need 1 win to wrap up division and home field. Why risk further injuring him this game.
I don’t disagree. But with the constant inconsistency of Dallas, it’s easy to see why. Plus nationally televised game was primed for a stinker.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t disagree. But with the constant inconsistency of Dallas, it’s easy to see why. Plus nationally televised game was primed for a stinker.
I guess so. But I don’t buy into or listen to all of that national hype and BS.

The definition of inconsistency would describe a team after last weeks loss to bounce back .

And I think since we were already favored to win at home , if you’d said they’d give up 4 turnovers without Hurts we’d like our chances.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yep, the team I’m picking to win NFC is SF. And I think we’ll win WC round. Will be tough on road at Phil or SF. We won’t be favored to win any after WC round.

But winning 12 or 13 games and 1 playoff game will be a good season for us. Much more than expected . And should provide confidence and momentum moving forward for 3 consecutive playoff seasons which hasn’t been accomplished since the 90’s.
I’m glad the players and coaches don’t feel like you do.

Reaction score

Go Cowboys!
Really, really nice win.

But the defense isn't good enough to make a playoff run. Without turnovers, the defense is awful