CFZ Not many folks, locally or nationally, gave the Cowboys a Chance

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dak can carry games and has proven it before. He is not an average quarterback, he’s better than average.

But I don’t think that he can carry this type of defensive collapse and offensive line struggles all the way to the Super Bowl. Every game will be an Eagles trench battle game and they’ll get tougher each week.

What’s great is that Dak can still prove me wrong. And I hope he does.

I don’t want to see another sad Dallas QB documentary like Romo’s in that Football Life Show on NFL Network. Tried, good guy, all that stuff.. still felt sad and a career never realized.

I hope he wins it all!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

leeblair

Reaction score
Wonder why Rockport did not pick us to win?
More "Dak" propaganda.
I don't think the Eagles expected to win. I do think they didn't realize how bad they will struggle if Hurts can't go, but they should have known. With the offense struggling, the defense got exposed and couldn’t be as aggressive because they got tired.
The Eagles are a 6-11 team without Hurts, and they have been lucky all year with him.
That's why the NFL as a whole doesn't embrace the high school offense in which you base your team's success on your most athletic player at quarterback. When he gets hurt, you not only lose your most athletic player, but it leaves you without your starting quarterback.
That's what really happened yesterday, but Dak fans are desperate to heap credit on him.

leeblair

Reaction score
Who the hell mentioned Dak?
I was referring to this entire thread. It's set up to add drama to the win yesterday by the "Dak led" Cowboys offense.
Most people expected the Cowboys to win with the Eagles having to play without Hurts.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I was referring to this entire thread. It's set up to add drama to the win yesterday by the "Dak led" Cowboys offense.
Most people expected the Cowboys to win with the Eagles having to play without Hurts.

I think you just got Dak on the brain syndrome, I have not seen Dak mentioned much in this thread except for those that always talk about him like you.

leeblair

Reaction score
I think you just got Dak on the brain syndrome, I have not seen Dak mentioned much in this thread except for those that always talk about him like you.
All you have to do is read the original post.
But hey, you guys have fun with it.
I know all I need to know about the NFL now.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think I like us being disregarded rather than being a frontrunner. I think this team will respond better as such, especially in the playoffs. Not having a bye and not being a top seed may be just what we needed, to keep us hungry. I like it. I think Dak thrives under these conditions.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I for one have been saying that the Boys are going to lose out and most of my reasoning was Prescot and his mediocre play. After that pick 6 I was saying I told you so, but Prescot and our opportunistic defense fought through that and delivered a victory against a very good Eagle defense. Going forward, if Prescot and our D can play like they did and take advantage when given opportunities the Boys have a shot at more than ONE and Done in the playoffs.
FIFY

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yet again a thread with "Cowboys" in the title turns out to be just another give Dak all the credit thread. Pathetic.

The Dallas defense forced 4 turnovers within Philly territory which allowed the Dallas offense to get 20 points....so stop with the BS Dakis the best propaganda.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Boyz-22-Dak-star-shoulder.jpg

This is the type of BS right here that so many are sick of witnessing. Just another give Dak all the credit crap while ignoring the TEAM.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just don’t get why any fan cares about the opinions of talking heads.

I felt the Cowboys had a good chance to beat them because the QB was out, same as the first game played in Philly.

Have you really paid attention to those so called experts on these sports talk programs and just how much they are wrong? Especially these ex players, what a clown show. They”re like I can be a chef because I have eaten food.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
The other team didn't have their starting QB of course we should have won and we did so BARELY. It was similar to the game earlier this year, but the opposite when we didn't have our starting QB and the gap between Rush and Prescott is much smaller than Minshew and Hurts. If we play that game and Hurts is healthy we lose.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
the gap between Rush and Prescott is much smaller than Minshew and Hurts. If we play that game and Hurts is healthy we lose.

Another agenda boy with absolutely no proof to back that up ...... in their careers Dak has outplayed Hurts in every way.