Not motivated to make my 2 year old a fan of the mediocre team

Darkhound

Reaction score
First of all... I welcome all those SILLY, naive fans that will white knight this GARBAGE OF A TEAM AND organization to see with that things they come up with... or to ask me to leave.... PATHETIC.

I have gotten to a point where I will no longer encourage my 2 year old son to be a fan of something that represents inconsistency, lack of spirit and mediocreness as the Dallas Cowboys. There is simply no excuse, and justification to this GARBAGE. Please, avoid all those stupid comments such as:

Winning in the NFL is not easy
The salary cap era has made things tough
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA
We have a touch schedule....
MORE BLA BLA BLA

The one AND ONLY, YES ONLY reason is compete is to WIN. PERIOD!!!!
We havent wont anything in 20 years.... Fans that were born in the late 90s have grown up cheering a team that has offered us more headaches than satisfaction.

Aside Bill Parcells, we have had CLOWNS and wannabe Headcoaches..... How can we win with those guys leading our team? Yes also the front office is horrible, but this is simply so dissapointing and frustrating.
I will always be a fan, no matter what, but boy o boy.. how hard it is to cheer and try to enjoy this team. It amazes me how long it has been, and we are just getting used to being beaten and mocked at.

I ever wonder if I will see this team win a championship while I am still alive....
At this point, I dont know what needs to happen for things to change.

Rant off... back to work.

erod

Reaction score
If I wasn't a lifelong NFL fan, I'd have no interest in this league today.

The NFL is morphing into college football with the spread offenses virtually every down. College linemen often can't adjust to NFL schemes, so coaches are just abandoning it and running what they did in college. You could teach 7th graders to play with this because, in fact, they do!

For most teams, it's just ugly, street football with no timing or precision to anything. Just sandlot puke.

My interest is waning.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
If I wasn't a lifelong NFL fan, I'd have no interest in this league today.

The NFL is morphing into college football with the spread offenses virtually every down. College linemen often can't adjust to NFL schemes, so coaches are just abandoning it and running what they did in college. You could teach 7th graders to play with this because, in fact, they do!

For most teams, it's just ugly, street football with no timing or precision to anything. Just sandlot puke.

My interest is waning.
Get off my lawn.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
My son is following in my foot steps..

Yesterday he asked did the cowboys win daddy? I responded with " nah the @##$ty cowboys lost again" let's go play catch or something.

He comes outside 5 minutes later with a cowboys jersey on... I told him to take that @#$$$ off and come back outside lol.