Not playing in the NFC Championship is unacceptable

Alweezy

Reaction score
To be honest this really was a blown chance. It took everything we had to get the 2 seed and then we didn't have anything else left to give when it was actually time to play the games.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
The odds of not making it as one of the 2 teams to make it out of jsut 16 nfc teams is actually crazy

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Dallas would've hosted the Lions had they beaten Green Bay. Tampa would've gone to San Fran.
So either Detroit beats us or we go get smoked in SF.

Making the NFC title game would have been nice. Definitely not at the expense of losing to the 49ers three straight years.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
They don't sucks but Dallas should have handled them. Why is an 8 year vet QB playing like deer in headlights?
Not only that, why is a first year starter the guy looking like the vet. While the actual vet, looked like it was his first playoff game?

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Yes it is unacceptable but hey let’s bring back the coach and QB that led the under achieving season and reward them.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
To be honest this really was a blown chance. It took everything we had to get the 2 seed and then we didn't have anything else left to give when it was actually time to play the games.
It took the Eagles falling apart to get the 2 seed. Dallas went 2-2 their last 4 and were fortunate to win the Lions game.

Bagman

Reaction score
i
Losers. All the money in the world can't wash off the stench of being idiot losers. Not only are they losers, they lack the knowledge of how to dig out of their funk and win. Incompetent losers with money.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Front office, coaching matters, QB who is overpaid and wants to get paid more, Defense that is soft.

visionary

Reaction score
Ok ok, i hear you guys, dont think im ignoring you

I have thought about it and i agree with all of you that this mediocrity is totally unacceptable. As a result i have decided to bring back the same GM, the same HC, tge same OC, the same DC, and to extend the same QB for 5 more year with a 25% bonus. Myself and this team will make substantial changes

Happy?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
We should be used to it by now. Just like our front office is. After all it's been 28 plus years.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Ok ok, i hear you guys, dont think im ignoring you

I have thought about it and i agree with all of you that this mediocrity is totally unacceptable. As a result i have decided to bring back the same GM, the same HC, tge same OC, the same DC, and to extend the same QB for 5 more year with a 25% bonus. Myself and this team will make substantial changes

Happy?
Thanks,Jerry.... :facepalm:

willia451

Reaction score
Not so much that the Cowboys lost again. Though unexpected against GB as the 7 seed nobody that knows anything can say they are surprised.

It's the way they lost that GB game that is surprising. And shocking.

I mean. They laid out literally everything that is wrong with the franchise for the entire world to see in that game. At home no less. And it landed with a huge thud.

Even the true believers know now the Cowboys will never do anything with the current structure in place. Took a while. But it feels like that has finally arrived.

It will be interesting to see how that all shakes out.

We'll see.