Not shocking at all

Sydla

Reaction score
By the way, how freaking awful is Steele?

Another bad contract in the mold of signing Tyrone Crawford too early.

HungryLion

Reaction score

I guarantee what happened:

Jones boys: “Man this Steele. We found another undrafted gem. We are so smart and awesome. Let’s sign him to a long term deal”

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The offense has had trouble showing up for the first 1-3 quarters since 2016. But always been a top offense. It it what it is. The defense was the best dallas has had since the 90s the last 2 years. Didn't show up along with the offense in the playoff loss. They get a new dc and the defense looks a lot worse so far which is what really worried me. Need the defense to be better to help out a stalling offense. Team game. It's always something lol

NumOneQB

Reaction score

Steele was a training camp cut before he got to Dallas. How does Dallas FO think he’s a NFL starter vs wherever he came from? He’s always been suspect out on the edge.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Parsons is who he is. He is undersized at DE. But he’s also an elite pass rusher.

The FO should be putting players around him to help the run defense. So parsons can focus on what makes him special, chasing QB’s. That’s what the FO should be doing. But we haven’t had a great DT in like 15 years.
If it was only Parsons, that would be one thing. But Kneeland, DLaw and whoever else is being thrown out there are just as guilty.

As far as what to do with Parsons ... Move home around. The guy is a cheat code on inside blitzes, but instead let's keep lining him up on players who have a huge weight/strength advantage.

But then again, I'm just a guy on a couch.

HungryLion

Reaction score
If it was only Parsons, that would be one thing. But Kneeland, DLaw and whoever else is being thrown out there are just as guilty.

As far as what to do with Parsons ... Move home around. The guy is a cheat code on inside blitzes, but instead let's keep lining him up on players who have a huge weight/strength advantage.

But then again, I'm just a guy on a couch.

Bingo

Creeper

Reaction score
The only shock to me is the score is so close. I expected a blowout. The Ravens went into a shell after going up 28-6 a\nd let the cowboys back in it.

Don't be surprised if the Cowboys lose to the Giants, who beat Cleveland today.