Not Worried At All

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
The Giants just don't scare me.. they have been beaten soundly by the only 2 good teams they have played. Oh boy, they can beat up on the dolphins, falcons, niners and jets. I think this one ends they way the philly game ended... with johnson handing off a bunch in the 4th... final.. dallas 38, gints 14.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'm worried that we'll shoot ourselves in the foot. That's about it.

tunahelper

Reaction score
I am not as optimistic as you.

This Giant team has talent and can compete with us.

If Dallas comes out and commits false starts and motion fouls we will be in trouble.

Mansta54

Reaction score
tunahelper;1755058 said:
I am not as optimistic as you.

This Giant team has talent and can compete with us.

If Dallas comes out and commits false starts and motion fouls we will be in trouble.

No they can't!!!!:starspin

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
As long as we execute and dont beat ourselves I think we win by at least 10.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I think if we played this game ten times, that we would win 8 of them. Hopefully we get one of those 8 tomorow.:giants:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Teague31;1755050 said:
The Giants just don't scare me.. they have been beaten soundly by the only 2 good teams they have played. Oh boy, they can beat up on the dolphins, falcons, niners and jets. I think this one ends they way the philly game ended... with johnson handing off a bunch in the 4th... final.. dallas 38, gints 14.

If we dont turn the ball over, I think we win by double digits. :)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
jgboys1;1755073 said:
I think if we played this game ten times, that we would win 8 of them. Hopefully we get one of those 8 tomorow.:giants:

So what you're really saying is that we'd win 4 out of five!

Sorry, I feel it necessary to reduce fractions at all times.

;)

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
the Cowboys beat the Giants soundly? They had to score a TD at the end of the game to breathe easy. It was anyone's game until the end. That isn't really soundly.

The only team the Giants have been beaten soundly by are the Packers.

And while you are looking at who the Giants have beaten. Take a look at the Cowboys wins while you are at it.

I'm not a smack talker but this thread needed to be addressed.

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1755079 said:
the Cowboys beat the Giants soundly? They had to score a TD at the end of the game to breathe easy. It was anyone's game until the end. That isn't really soundly.

And while you are looking at who the Giants have beaten. Take a look at the Cowboys wins while you are at it.

Dude-95% of the posters on the Giants forum are already picking a Giants BLOWOUT.

I'm sorry-no offense, but this IS a Cowboys Message Forum-if you want some love for your team, you're NOT going to find it here!

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
95% of the posters who are picking a Giants blowout obviously know nothing about football. This is going to be a hard fought game that will be decided at the end of the game. I also have a feeling it isn't going to be the last time these two teams are playing this year.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score

:lmao2: "this thread needs to be adressed". Please. Come back in 22 hours and address it then.

Like your opinion is ANY less biased. C'mon dude. You got beat. Soundly....and tomorrow likely won't be any different.

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1755084 said:
95% of the posters who are picking a Giants blowout obviously know nothing about football. This is going to be a hard fought game that will be decided at the end of the game. I also have a feeling it isn't going to be the last time these two teams are playing this year.

OK good-For the record, the mood around the DFW area is that this is gonna be a hard fought game.(and I'm one of them)

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;1755087 said:
:lmao2: "this thread needs to be adressed". Please. Come back in 22 hours and address it then.

Like your opinion is ANY less biased. C'mon dude. You got beat. Soundly....and tomorrow likely won't be any different.

Seriously man-for one tomgiantsfan is one of our long-time respected rival posters, and two, let's get REAL-the Giants are rested, healthy, have had 2 weeks to prepare, and not to mention too HOW MANY times have both of these teams played nail-biters at the Meadowlands?

It's not going to be a blowout(either way).

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
BoysRule2;1755089 said:
Seriously man-for one tomgiantsfan is one of our long-time respected rival posters, and two, let's get REAL-the Giants are rested, healthy, have had 2 weeks to prepare, and not to mention too HOW MANY times have both of these teams played nail-biters at the Meadowlands?

It's not going to be a blowout(either way).

Seriously, man, when did I say it would be a blowout? Get off the soapbox.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Dude, the only team you have beaten this year without a losing record is a come back win against the sorry-arse Deadskins.

AND YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT NOT GETTING RESPECT!!!

HOW BOUT YOU BEAT SOMEBODY THAT IS ACTUALLY ABOVE .500 NOT NAMED WASHINGTON BEFORE YOU START DEMANDING REPSECT.....WOW!!!

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1755096 said:
Dude, the only team you have beaten this year without a losing record is a come back win against the sorry-arse Deadskins.

AND YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT NOT GETTING RESPECT!!!

HOW BOUT YOU BEAT SOMEBODY THAT IS ACTUALLY ABOVE .500 NOT NAMED WASHINGTON BEFORE YOU START DEMANDING REPSECT.....WOW!!!

I thought the Giants showed alot of heart in that game-last year's team would have folded like a cheap suit. But I was surprised by how much they battled and battled throughout the second half.

Mansta54

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1755108 said:
I thought the Giants showed alot of heart in that game-last year's team would have folded like a cheap suit. But I was surprised by how much they battled and battled throughout the second half.

Most of your post sound as if you may be a undercover Giants fan. You sure do come to their resue alot.. I'm just saying....