Not Worried At All

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1755116 said:
Most of your post sound as if you may be a undercover Giants fan. You sure do come to their resue alot.. I'm just saying....

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Just b/c we're die-hard Cowboys fans, does that mean we HAVE to be HOMERS??:confused:

Seriously-we need to be objective here. Like I was saying about, the mentality of this year's Giants team just seems to be different from previous years under Coughlin.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
to the one who said to come back in 22 hours. If you know me at all, you know I will be here no matter what the outcome is.

And to the one who keeps pointing out that the come from behind win against the Skins is the only above .500 team the Giants have beaten. The Giants are the only above .500 team the Cowboys have beaten. I think we're even there.

None of these things matter tomorrow. It is an NFC East game and that alone is going to make it a brutal game.

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1755121 said:
to the one who said to come back in 22 hours. If you know me at all, you know I will be here no matter what the outcome is.

And to the one who keeps pointing out that the come from behind win against the Skins is the only above .500 team the Giants have beaten. The Giants are the only above .500 team the Cowboys have beaten. I think we're even there.

None of these things matter tomorrow. It is an NFC East game and that alone is going to make it a brutal game.

FWIW-Indy hasn't beaten anyone either. They beat Jax, but their starting QB went down in the game.

Mansta54

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1755119 said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Just b/c we're die-hard Cowboys fans, does that mean we HAVE to be HOMERS??:confused:

Seriously-we need to be objective here. Like I was saying about, the mentality of this year's Giants team just seems to be different from previous years under Coughlin.

I didn't say be a homer!!! We are damn good and have already beaten that arse. We're 7-1 not 6-2 like them, Romo is 8-1 on the road, we were missing Ellis, TNew, and Fergy for most of the 1st game but we still beat them. To read your post tho, you would never know it.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1755121 said:

Cowboys/Eagles was pretty brutal too. Just saying, you could've used a better adjective there. ;)

Aikbach

Reaction score
Because its a divisional game on the road it presents complications but as we witnessed last week if Dallas takes care of business then the obstacles are quickly neutralized and Dallas' superiority takes over.

Undisputed

Reaction score
I am not worried either. Not that I don't respect the Giants as a good team. I think they are. But I also think that we are very good. Or have been so far at least. The defense has improved and the offense is showing that it may be one of the best units we've EVER had.

Perhaps the Giants do want this more but I see execution prevailing in the end regardless, and I believe we will do just that. Execute.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Tom let me just say this you have already lost to the best in the NFC East soundly to both Greenbay and Dallas. The only winning team you beat was Washington who is well just ugly this year. You also struggled to win against the worst team in football when you beat Miami. You just are not on the Cowboys level no matter how you cut it.

Yes you can say that you had alot of injuries on your team in the first game but so did we. And your injuries happened because of us! We entered that game with a disadvantage and still beat up on yall. You can say your D was learning a system but again so was ours. You can say your D has gotten better since then and yet again SO HAS OURS! Dallas is just a better team T.O. is better then Plex Witten is better then Shockey. And Tony Romo well it wouldn't even be fair to compare him to that garbage QB you have that allways starts slow and falls apart halfway through the season.

The only halfway decent arguement you or the media makes for the first game is that Strahan wasn't ready but if your whole team rvolves around Strahan then I feel bad for you. You do have a good pass rush but that just makes it easy for us to pick you apart with dump offs and shots to witten across the middle.

Your D is just like the Eagles and in the first half we are going to eat up yards with Barber and Witten like we did against the eagles. We will keep that D of yours on the field as long as possible and tire them out. Going into the second half your D will be tired and we will have the lead. And you are right up untill this point it will be a tight game but when you make your halftime adjustments to stop the dump off and the run game thats when we will attack your less then mediocre CB's and things will get ugly from there.

My prediction big game for Witten and Barber. Manning has his midseason fallout and Dallas blows the Giants out to the tune of 38-14. This is not the homer in me talking I have watched your team play all year and while they are GREAT against bad teams they just can't seem to get things done against the better ones. I am not being sarcastic I realy think you guys look great against bad teams well except for the Washington game that you only won by a touchdown and the Miami game that you only by a field goal.

If you take away them two and the Greenbay and Dallas games I mean you guys look amazing just not good enough to compete with us. I understand that you are a fan and that you will stand behind your team but deep down you know the truth. It is nothing to be ashamed about we are just a better team all around.

You guys don't have what it takes this year. You just have to get ready for next year. Maybe go out and get yourself a decent QB I think McNabb will be available after our second game with the Eagles maybe you can pick him up.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1755172 said:
But it was on point tho!!!

I have to 2nd that.......very much on point.

Our defenses are close. The difference is on offense. We're just 2-3 notches ahead. Better across the board.

If we had the same QB I'd still give us an slight edge. But we dont.
Manning doesn't come close to the 2007 Romo.

Even the one real strength the Giants bring into this game...pass rush...
should get negated by Romo. Romo's ability to deal with a good pressure is 2nd to none.

Every defense is improved as its pass rush improves. Every defense strives to get a good pass rush. The Giants rush the passer better than most, but also seem more dependent than most on a good pass rush.

This is the area I see Romo and Dallas hurting them most Sunday. Romo avoiding the rush and finding wide open receivers down the feild.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
As I have already said, the Cowboys did not beat the Giants soundly. You won by 10 but had to score a TD late in the game to get the decision. That game was in question until the end. I think these two teams are pretty even actually. The Cowboys did not beat the Giants badly in the first game. I'm not using injuries as an excuse. The Cowboys won the game. Spags is using his defensive players better and whether that is the result of soft competition or them figuring things out will be seen starting at 4:15 tomorrow.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
The bottom line is Cowboys beat Giants in week one and we will beat them again tomorrow.

We are better than giants no matter how much giants fans want to believe we are enenly matched.

deepBLUE

Reaction score
i worry about every game.......but this one is just BIG. we win this, and the sky's the limit........we lose it, and we're in a dogfight to the end (i think i said that a few games ago)......

dallas is the better team......make it happen, 'boys.........
:giants:

dfense

Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1755079 said:
the Cowboys beat the Giants soundly? They had to score a TD at the end of the game to breathe easy. It was anyone's game until the end. That isn't really soundly.

The only team the Giants have been beaten soundly by are the Packers.

And while you are looking at who the Giants have beaten. Take a look at the Cowboys wins while you are at it.

I'm not a smack talker but this thread needed to be addressed.
Actually, I think Dallas had like a 16 point lead in the 3rd. They could score at will after that. And they did to put it away.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1755477 said:
As I have already said, the Cowboys did not beat the Giants soundly. You won by 10 but had to score a TD late in the game to get the decision. That game was in question until the end. I think these two teams are pretty even actually. The Cowboys did not beat the Giants badly in the first game. I'm not using injuries as an excuse. The Cowboys won the game. Spags is using his defensive players better and whether that is the result of soft competition or them figuring things out will be seen starting at 4:15 tomorrow.
Explain how they are even? First and fore most... WE BEAT YOU! So there for we are better! lol you giants fans make no sence.
second lets look at the games both teams played...
DAL 37 @ MIA 20 - NYG 13 @ MIA 10
DAL 38 @ PHI 17 - PHI 3 @ NYG 16
We only allowed 1 more TD then you this whole season but have scored 8 more. We have 655 more yards then you passing you only have 79 more yards rushing then we do.
As far as D goes we have only allowed 18 more yards then you. WOW I guess we have a top 5 D as well huh? lol
I am not pulling this stuff out my butt these are facts and the fact of the matter is we are a better team. You guys have a good D but it is no better then ours. We have a much better O and have won games alot more convincingly then you have.
You guys are a good QB away from being on our level but untill you get a real QB you will not win a division championship.
I am sorry to say it but you will only win 2 more games this season maybe 3. You will beat the bears as long as you don't play them how you played the phins. You will beat buffalo and maybe philly if your lucky.
The better part of your season is over but thats okay you may still make the playoffs given the nfc and I hope you do because I would love to see yall lose to us three times. Thats if you can make it to the second round.
I am not trying to be a jerk I am just stating facts. The giants just don't have what it takes. Now your team can go on TV and make all the excuses they want but stats don't lie. You guys put up bad numbers against some of the leagues worst teams.
I know it kills you to admit it but you know that we are the class of the NFC. I am done with this topic because I have made my points with facts and you make yours with excuses and what you think. Well what you think doesn't matter because stats don't lie.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for the Giants, but I truly don't think this game is going to be that close. The only way it's close is if we turn the ball over. If we stay relatively mistake free, we'll have it in the bag by the time the 4th quarter rolls around.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
tunahelper;1755058 said:
I am not as optimistic as you.

This Giant team has talent and can compete with us.

If Dallas comes out and commits false starts and motion fouls we will be in trouble.

Agreed.

I just don't understand this cockiness and lopsided predictions by some of the fans here.

Last time I saw blowout predictions like this against a good team was the New Orleans game.

It will be a hard fought game folks.

lspain1

Reaction score
I'm worried about this game. I think the Giants are going to be focused and physical. They seem healthy (except for Ward). I think their game plan will be to pound the football and keep the Cowboys offense off the field. Eli will be doing his short drop thing with an oocasional long one to Burress, but their idea will be to move the chains. The weather will be chilly....upper forties but not much wind.

I think our defense needs to step up today, and I hope Tank is able to really contribute in the middle. We'll see.