Notable absences at the start of practice today

Plankton

Reaction score
If I was Daks agent, i for damn sure tell him to holdout. You know an injury is on the back of his mind
Being that he reported to camp, he can't. If he walks out and holds out, the Cowboys can send him a five day letter, per the CBA, that makes him have to report within five days, or he will be forced to sit out the entire season, will not be paid for the year, and his contract will toll for another season, meaning that he will not be a free agent in 2025.

plasticman

Reaction score
I fully support my team not renegotiating with a holdout even if it is detrimental to the season. A stand has to be made for everyone's sake.

Obviously, I would only be referring to Dak if he held out.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Am I the only one who immediately thinks back to the boot while on vaca?
giphy.webp

rags747

Reaction score
Don’t they just shoot these joints up with some good drugs anymore?!

plymkr

Reaction score
Being that he reported to camp, he can't. If he walks out and holds out, the Cowboys can send him a five day letter, per the CBA, that makes him have to report within five days, or he will be forced to sit out the entire season, will not be paid for the year, and his contract will toll for another season, meaning that he will not be a free agent in 2025.
I did not know that. Thanks for the info.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I fully support my team not renegotiating with a holdout even if it is detrimental to the season. A stand has to be made for everyone's sake.

Obviously, I would only be referring to Dak if he held out.
Would you resign said player if he has an injury that prevents him from playing again or the risk of playing again, and producing, is low?