Notable absences at the start of practice today

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jeez -- It's like half of the team and coaching staff has opted to play hooky today! Does anyone even care, anymore? :huh:

plasticman

Reaction score
Would you resign said player if he has an injury that prevents him from playing again or the risk of playing again, and producing, is low?
If said player was 2nd place in MVP voting just the previous season, was historically ranked all-time 5th in QB rating and 2nd in completion percentage then I would consider both issues of previous injury and low production a non-factor in his case.

This would not be the particular deterrent for me. Or were you referring to a different player?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
If said player was 2nd place in MVP voting just the previous season, was historically ranked all-time 5th in QB rating and 2nd in completion percentage then I would consider both issues of previous injury and low production a non-factor in his case.

This would not be the particular deterrent for me. Or were you referring to a different player?
I might have read your post the wrong way.

I was referring to you saying you are all for not negotiating with hold outs and letting them walk.

I then asked you if you would resign a player if they received a serious injury that could effect their production.

If Lamb goes up for one, gets paralyzed for life, are you ok with him losing out on the 100M+ purse he was trying to secure? Or are you saying you would resign him even if paralyzed?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Traded to the Raiders for 2 firsts?
No TEAM will give 2 firsts for Gimpo Prescotto.....................if they would he would be gone by now.
His quest to be the first 60 million $ man is a JOKE fueled by Todd France's PR dept.