Nothing exposes trolls like an unexpected Cowboys win

Fire407

Reaction score
I still hate that Garrett is the coach, but I do want to see the Cowboys make another Super Bowl run in my lifetime and this year could be it. I just don't want to see Jerry give Jason a new five year deal until we at least make the NFC Championship game.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Ha! I'm likened to the genuine concept that Him& @Floatyworm are either twins,,,and/or ,,, one in the same,only operating in split simultaneously parallel demesnial planes of posting existence,,, ya,,,I know, it kinda' crippled my casing-liner with that initial conceptualization at first,,, ALSO!
o_O:lmao:o_O
I think you're on the trail, my man..................

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
I said the other day that if the Saints blow us out, then we have no business being in the playoffs. Well, I'll gladly eat my crow now. And I love it.

9darter

Reaction score
Don't think Dak is a good QB. Don't think Red is a good coach. Very happy they won today. Not sure why those 3 things cant coexist?

Tells you a thing or two behind the intelligence level in this aggressively whiny thread.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Pretty much... if he deserves to be bashed he will get it from far many than us but my crow comes from the Front Office in getting a player like Amari Cooper and firing a guy who the players hated. They need to do more of that rather than less. If so I am all in..

They screwed up big time this offseason. But at least THIS time they admitted some of the mistakes and made the changes.