Nothing exposes trolls like an unexpected Cowboys win

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Instead of being pleasantly surprised by the win, they're upset about it.

Pay attention people. This is when the trolls show you who they really are. :rolleyes:

This is good stuff....

Trolls vs Ostriches..

Pay attention people...

Ostriches are fine w/ the win...even though the rest of the world knows we got lucky.

Our QB has fumbled it over more than any other QB in the league...yet everything is fine.

I'll take the win...but I won't put my head in the sand thinking we just won the Super Bowl. 13 points will not win in this league.

And definately not in the playoffs....:rolleyes:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
This is good stuff....

Trolls vs Ostriches..

Pay attention people...

Ostriches are fine w/ the win...even though the rest of the world knows we got lucky.

Our QB has fumbled it over more than any other QB in the league...yet everything is fine.

I'll take the win...but I won't put my head in the sand thinking we just won the Super Bowl. 13 points will not win in this league.

And definately not in the playoffs....:rolleyes:
Super Troll

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I criticize Dak all the time... But, I am a Cowboys fan, not just a one player fan. Dak isn't going anywhere, I wish they would have some competition in training camp next season, but it isn't going to happen. If that makes me a troll in anyone's eyes, I couldn't care less lol.

But our defense may be able to make it all work.

They are fun to watch on D. We just saw them hold Brees to 10 points. Our margin for error is very small... I count on this D winning games. Brees gets 2 TDs we lose this game.

So I am counting on this defense to help our low scoring offense.
Trollish..... we took 3 knees at the 1

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Who cares? People give Dak his props since that's the only person we're talking about. Check a game thread. When he messes up people talk and when he does good people give him props.

Regardless of how anybody feels on here with Dak or any player I'm glad we won and can still talk about good and bad plays we made. It's not hard to do. Maybe you and others need a safe space to just be happy only and I can see that too. It's just unrealistic on an online messageboard.
Working hard to get his troll card

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Hating this era is confused with criticism and cynicism of someone’s favorite.

Winning cures all ills. Only thing I hate is losing.

I’ve always said Im their biggest fan and critic all wrapped up into one.
troll

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Oh come on man...you know I'm right. I'm a realist...keeping it real. Some people just can't accept it we are winning despite of our coach and QB.:rolleyes:
A real troll

You only show up after wins to piss on the parade

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Don't think Dak is a good QB. Don't think Red is a good coach. Very happy they won today. Not sure why those 3 things cant coexist?

Frozen700

Reaction score
After we gave up our first, I no longer wanted us to tank.

So I'm happy we are winning and our 1st wasn't a meaningless sacrifice.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The agony of victory is exposing the fanbase. They must have their thrill of defeat. This game was particularly hard to swallow because it was a certainty the Cowboys were going to lose.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ha! I'm likened to the genuine concept that Him& @Floatyworm are either twins,,,and/or ,,, one in the same,only operating in split simultaneously parallel demesnial planes of posting existence,,, ya,,,I know, it kinda' crippled my casing-liner with that initial conceptualization at first,,, ALSO!
o_O:lmao:o_O