Nothing to be positive about

Hadenough

Reaction score
And I mean nothing....the last 2 weeks have totally gutted me. Its why I no longer have the first 6 games of our schedule (Home & Away) memorized before the season starts...its why I haven't worn any Cowboy cap or clothing in years....its why despite living 40 miles from AT&T Stadium, I wouldn't attend a game if Boogers Strip Club Bus picked me up at my front door. It's also why despite not being a huge baseball fan, my Dodgers have jumped the Cowboys in garnering my utmost devotion....sure they have more money than anyone....I get that.....but they are ALL ABOUT WINNING. I cannot think of ONE positive thing right now to get excited about....in two weeks, we've been caught by several teams and lapped by others. Next year is gonna be a disaster of major proportions....get ready. If you think that I'm way off base, I'd love to hear why. I never in a million years thought my Cowboys would take second place to any of my other sports teams...but it has happened. Am I alone?
You really have to look at the Cowboys in a different way. They are like an ex wife that you used to love but now really don't give a dam about.