Nothing will change until the fans fight back

Okie_01

Reaction score
Jerry has already had requests for over 80,000 tickets for the draft. That man knows how to lead the thirsty to water and sell them
coolaid instead.
Well I feel more like I'm being lead to water and fed sand, with the this team is competing anymore!

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Jerry has already had requests for over 80,000 tickets for the draft. That man knows how to lead the thirsty to water and sell them
coolaid instead.
Jerry literally has NOTHING to do with the draft.

LittleD

Reaction score
Jerry literally has NOTHING to do with the draft.

You don't think Jerry is going to get money from AT&T stadium and all the visitors who will be staying and eating out in Frisco.
Jerry is going to make money every day...book it.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The fanbase isn't unified enough to do something like that. In fact, I think those of us who are frustrated are only a small percentage of the overall fanbase. The rest of the fans love Jerry, love Garrett, love everything about this team and only blame the NFL for screwing us with the Dez catch and the Zeke suspension. In fact, this last season probably made Jerry a bigger hero to them for standing up to Goodell.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
The fanbase isn't unified enough to do something like that. In fact, I think those of us who are frustrated are only a small percentage of the overall fanbase. The rest of the fans love Jerry, love Garrett,
You can't be serious. The majority of the fanbase definitely does not love garrett. Just look at the comments on the Cowboys facebook, or listen to the local media.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
You don't think Jerry is going to get money from AT&T stadium and all the visitors who will be staying and eating out in Frisco.
Jerry is going to make money every day...book it.
I think that is the idea behind owning a team or business. Is he supposed to try to lose money?

LittleD

Reaction score
I think that is the idea behind owning a team or business. Is he supposed to try to lose money?

Absolutely not. He bought the Cowboys to make money. There are many on this board who thinks the Cowboys are just like Madden.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
For the umpteenth time.

The tickets to the cowboys and most nfl teams Are basically guaranteed to be sold and paid for by may 1sr because of the psl’s we have. The nfl has rigged the system, it’s not 1975 people can not just not buy tickets to this week’s game at the window to make a point.

30 Days from now at&t stadiums seats for the 2018 season will all be bought and paid for. Plain and simple.

Also and maybe more importantly are people aware of who cowboys fans are? Have you attended a game ever? Most are fairwweather drunks who think seeing jerry’s Helicopter land is a big event on gameday. They rush to get pictures of him and desperately want his autograph. He is Elvis.

Nfl fans and maybe cowboys fans more than any other team have no ability to do any of these silly things people talk about. Highest ticket prices, highest psl’s highest concessions, highest parking etc.

Our tickets went up going into the 17 season. They are going to keep going up. The tickets will be continued to be paid for because people have no choice or they can lose their seats and also because most people are just scalping them anyway at this point.

I used to care but I don’t anymore. Fans will never affect the Jones family or how they do business. There is literally nothing fans could do at this point.

Jerry signed the NFL’s biggest villain in 2015 in Greg hardy and this fan based attacked his victim and defended him. The fan base should have been outraged they signed a loser like hardy and put him into what was a good situation but instead it was the opposite.

Nothing will ever change