Now I understand - it's the fans

BHendri5

Reaction score
This is a family forum. That comment is uncalled for being the many lady fans (as myself) don't care to see nor read.

And you're name calling other members. You may be new, but that doesn't give you the right to go off on members in here. I won't report you, I'll leave that to another respected member.

Welcome to my ignore list as well.

I apologize , Please forgive me

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dallas is a winners town and football is king in Texas. And Jerry is the most hated sports figure in Dallas and Texas.

I’d encourage everyone to come to the only state where there’s multiple football stadium venues to accommodate over a 100,000 fans.

Texas has 15 FBS+FCS teams , more than any state in the country and Fri Nite Lites where over 50,000 attend high school playoff games.

There’s not a better place or state to be a football fan.

ghst187

Reaction score
Why people say they don’t like the Cowboys because of the fans. Many of y’all complain so much about the owner/gm, front office, HC, coaching staff , RB, QB, DBs etc. it’s childish, ignorant, idiotic, and any other derogatory word that can be used. Y’all are the ones that when we do win , are so obnoxious, arrogant idiots , that makes people want to see us lose, or have chaotic stuff going on. They don’t dislike the players are the team rather they dislike the fans

nothing above is remotely true by relative standards.
In fact quite the opposite.
Other people hate us because we were so great for so long and everyone became a rival.plus everyone has always been jealous of our moniker, America’s team.
Cowboys fans tend to be in the classiest level as far as fans go.
You can easily go to Cowboy Stadium decked out in the other teams gear and be drunk and obnoxious and leave the game without a serious brain injury. Not so for most other places.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
This is a family forum. That comment is uncalled for being the many lady fans (as myself) don't care to see nor read.

And you're name calling other members. You may be new, but that doesn't give you the right to go off on members in here. I won't report you, I'll leave that to another respected member.

Welcome to my ignore list as well.

Give em heck, ma'am

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Four fan hating scenarios.

1)The Dallas Cowboys have a lot of fair day fans. They say they're Cowboy fans but can't even name five players on the current roster. I hate those fans myself, so I know other people hate them.

2) Some people just love upsetting others and talking bad about the Cowboys is one way to do that. They have nothing to say about the Cowboys until they find out you're a Cowboy fan. And some of the people who do this don't even follow football.

3) Like the OP said, complaining. You're not suppose to worry about the things you can't change or control, but some take it too far. Throwing things at the TV and cursing at the TV like the players can hear them. A buddy of mine's dad went through three TV's and two heart attacks behind the Cowboys. I couldn't even watch a game with this guy. FYI people don't like being around complainers.

4) They are fans of another team slash rival.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Why people say they don’t like the Cowboys because of the fans. Many of y’all complain so much about the owner/gm, front office, HC, coaching staff , RB, QB, DBs etc. it’s childish, ignorant, idiotic, and any other derogatory word that can be used. Y’all are the ones that when we do win , are so obnoxious, arrogant idiots , that makes people want to see us lose, or have chaotic stuff going on. They don’t dislike the players are the team rather they dislike the fans
ok, some one pee in your coffee this morning?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And most of them are band wagoners. There’s some, and everyone knows who they are, that do nothing but trash everyone from the owner down to the trainer. Every thread, every post.