Now I understand - it's the fans

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I care, actually couldn’t care less, about them too but we know Jerry isn’t going anywhere until he takes a dirt nap and he’s not changing, he’s the idiot that caved to Zeke. I could join the other 30 threads complaining about JG, but like Zeke now, there’s already enough of them and almost everything has been said so there’s not much to add.
Your restraint is... admirable.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I care, actually couldn’t care less, about them too but we know Jerry isn’t going anywhere until he takes a dirt nap and he’s not changing, he’s the idiot that caved to Zeke. I could join the other 30 threads complaining about JG, but like Zeke now, there’s already enough of them and almost everything has been said so there’s not much to add.
Yeah it's gotten to the point where there's really nothing left to say as far as those two are concerned.

aria

Reaction score
Your restraint is... admirable.
Isn’t though, look how much my anti Zeke posts have cut down. The loser has been exposing himself, no need for me to point out what a waste of money his contract was. Although I will still occasionally chime in, it’s not nearly as much as it once was. IMOF, I’m not even sure I’ve ever started a thread about him.

nobody

Reaction score
No thanks. I’ll tell the haters whatever the hell I want. I don’t take orders from anyone on the internet give me a break “DeathMonkey”. Jeez.

It's your decision, but you also look stupid doing so...as well as looking stupid for mocking usernames without knowing the context and reason for why they picked them. But if you want to look stupid, that's you call.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Isn’t though, look how much my anti Zeke posts have cut down. The loser has been exposing himself, no need for me to point out what a waste of money his contract was. Although I will still occasionally chime in, it’s not nearly as much as it once was. IMOF, I’m not even sure I’ve ever started a thread about him.
Fine! I'll take my admiration elsewhere!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Why people say they don’t like the Cowboys because of the fans. Many of y’all complain so much about the owner/gm, front office, HC, coaching staff , RB, QB, DBs etc. it’s childish, ignorant, idiotic, and any other derogatory word that can be used. Y’all are the ones that when we do win , are so obnoxious, arrogant idiots , that makes people want to see us lose, or have chaotic stuff going on. They don’t dislike the players are the team rather they dislike the fans

Yeah, I just hate it when Eagles fan bad mouth their team. Their unhappiness doesn't at all fill me with glee.

I much prefer it when they're ecstatic over their wins.

The Cowboys, "America's Team", are a cultural symbol in ways other teams aren't. They're loved/hated by casual fans depending on their attitude toward that symbol.