Now I'm having nightmares

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
All this crap going on has now affected my sleep. I had a nightmare about the Cowboys last night. First game of the season – against the Falcons. I could not get the game at home and ended up watching it in a Walmart garage. Dak got hurt first thing, so they put Weeden in. On his first possession, they were backed up on the goal line and Weeden stupidly held onto the ball too long and took a safety. Next possession, same thing. He ran around forever in the endzone and this time stepped out of the back of it for a safety. Our offense ended up only scoring 12 points to the Falcons' 45.

Stupid dream, I know, but whatever happens in our opener, I'd bet it won't be as bad as my nightmare last night.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
All this crap going on has now affected my sleep. I had a nightmare about the Cowboys last night. First game of the season – against the Falcons. I could not get the game at home and ended up watching it in a Walmart garage. Dak got hurt first thing, so they put Weeden in. On his first possession, they were backed up on the goal line and Weeden stupidly held onto the ball too long and took a safety. Next possession, same thing. He ran around forever in the endzone and this time stepped out of the back of it for a safety. Our offense ended up only scoring 12 points to the Falcons' 45.

Stupid dream, I know, but whatever happens in our opener, I'd bet it won't be as bad as my nightmare last night.
Well the opener is going to be a Sunday night against the Giants, so no worries.

rynochop

Reaction score
Weeden playing QB again for the Cowboys? That's a wet dream for @ufcrules1 with his great quarterbacking knowledge and how he thought Weeden would take over for Romo

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

"Watching it in a Walmart garage",,," Weeden",,,,
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I'd like to score some of that very same stuff you take before bedtime R-C,,,
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Weeden playing QB again for the Cowboys? That's a wet dream for @ufcrules1 with his great quarterbacking knowledge and how he thought Weeden would take over for Romo

I never thought Weeden would take over for Romo. Get out of here with that. I'm tired of hearing Romo's name to be honest. Ready for him to be off this team so we can move on. 2 wild card playoff wins is all the could lead his team too. Pathetic.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wake up in the middle of the night having conversations with myself or having fits of laughter. I will say...I gotta remember that dream as it was really funny and I want to tell someone. Only trouble is sometimes I just don't remember it later or other times it just makes no sense when you do remember it so it is not as funny.
But there are those times when I do remember and they are some crazy dreams.

I blame the meds I take at night....for most of it.

However I rarely ever dream of the Cowboys.

Last year was one of the very few and it was the night before the draft and I dreamed we took Zeke with our #4 overall pick. Which was not much of a shocker since most figured we were taking him.