now on to Arizona

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Yeah, how could we fear another team like the Cardinals (who just whipped the previously undefeated Bills) with the way we dominated the zero win Bengals.

Boysboy

Reaction score
SlwSVT;2311640 said:
Yeah, how could we fear another team like the Cardinals (who just whipped the previously undefeated Bills) with the way we dominated the zero win Bengals.

Any Given Sunday, anything can happen. Weren't the Skins supposed to get annihilated by the Eagles today?

The Cards have a pretty good football team this year. Do I fear them? Yes-however, that doesn't mean we're going to lose and we should write off the season.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
SlwSVT;2311640 said:

Apparently you don't see the difference in 'have a chance against' and 'fear'. That happens sometimes when you're trying too hard.

I wonder if the Giants would stand a chance against this 'home defending' powerhouse.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SlwSVT;2311640 said:
I don't fear any team. What does it accomplish except make the worrier look like a friggin' hypochondriac?

superonyx

Reaction score
zrinkill;2311407 said:
This is the 3rd crybaby thread you have started tonight.

Hopefully a Mod will merge all your stupidity in one easily ignorable thread.

:lmao:

I Love it!!!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hostile;2311655 said:
I don't fear any team. What does it accomplish except make the worrier look like a friggin' hypochondriac?

The Bills also lost their QB in the game. What if Romo went down? UGLY!

SlwSVT

Reaction score
tomson75;2311653 said:
Apparently you don't see the difference in 'have a chance against' and 'fear'. That happens sometimes when you're trying too hard.

I wonder if the Giants would stand a chance against this 'home defending' powerhouse.
It was a sarcastic comment meaning every team needs to be respected, this is the NFL. The Cardinals are 3-2 and just put up 41 points against a pretty damn good Bills team.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
SlwSVT;2311701 said:
It was a sarcastic comment meaning every team needs to be respected, this is the NFL. The Cardinals are 3-2 and just put up 41 points against a pretty damn good Bills team.

Right. I caught the sarcasm. My post was referring to the fact that you apparently didn't catch the original intent of this thread, and the fact that the OP was insinuating that we might not 'have a chance' against the Arizona Cardinals.

I'm not personally overlooking any team. I doubt the Cowboys are either...unless it's week 17 of last year...again.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Hostile;2311655 said:
Yeah it is not really about fear, it's about respecting your opponent. If Boldin plays against us, our secondary will have its hands full.

Boysboy

Reaction score
SlwSVT;2311729 said:
Yeah it is not really about fear, it's about respecting your opponent. If Boldin plays against us, our secondary will have its hands full.

Boldin is out indefinitely-that's what I read on the CNN ticker this week.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SlwSVT;2311729 said:
I respect every team. I do not pre-determine doom though. If Barber gets some good lead blocking they will have their hands full too. It works both ways.

I am happy with wins. I don't need perfect games with zero mistakes.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
tomson75;2311718 said:
Right. I caught the sarcasm. My post was referring to the fact that you apparently didn't catch the original intent of this thread, and the fact that the OP was insinuating that we might not 'have a chance' against the Arizona Cardinals.

I'm not personally overlooking any team. I doubt the Cowboys are either...unless it's week 17 of last year...again.
Yeah, not sure on what the OP was insinuating. Could it be that if we don't clean up our act and play more soundly then today, we might not have a chance against the birds? The thing about the Cards, is they can come out and look unstoppable one week and then the next look like the Cards of old. Turning over the football, playing crap D. Should be an interesting battle in the desert.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Boysboy;2311738 said:
Boldin is out indefinitely-that's what I read on the CNN ticker this week.
Yeah, but the dr who did the surgery on him this week, has done this previously on some hockey players and had them back in the lineup within 10 days.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Hostile;2311740 said:
I respect every team. I do not pre-determine doom though. If Barber gets some good lead blocking they will have their hands full too. It works both ways.

I am happy with wins. I don't need perfect games with zero mistakes.
Perfect games with no mistakes? I would be happy with a game without a turnover.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SlwSVT;2311759 said:
Perfect games with no mistakes? I would be happy with a game without a turnover.
Even if we lost it?

I will take a turnover every week if it means I get the win. Do I like turnovers? Hell no. Who does?

I still take more pride in the win than to dwell on something that didn't sink the ship.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Do we have a chance? Hell yeah. I know we have a more talented team, thats for sure.

I think the game will more than likely be a huge shootout, with both offenses moving the ball easily on both defenses.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Hostile;2311771 said:
Even if we lost it?

I will take a turnover every week if it means I get the win. Do I like turnovers? Hell no. Who does?

I still take more pride in the win than to dwell on something that didn't sink the ship.
Having a turnover every week greatly dimishes your chances of winning every week, that is a fact. Do you want to be regular season schedule champions or the Superbowl champs? We have got to start playing sound football, taking care of the ball, minimizing penalties, continue pounding the football and the D has got to raise there level of play.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2311345 said:
Do you guys think we have a chance to win this game? I think we do have a chance but I dont think we will...kurt warner is going to expose our defense for what it is...lethargic...
We better b/c I don't want to have to make the 7hr drive to see them lose! haha