now on to Arizona

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Note that in typical STSinAz fashion, this troll throws down the bait, then disappears...

The guy's been pulling this crapola on assorted message boards for YEARS...

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Hostile;2311391 said:
It'll make your day if it happens.

just telling the truth WITHOUT homer glasses...the homer in me obviously wants to win...but I am worried about this game...kurt warner is no joke this year and we have no passrush at times...he may carve us up...romo's fumbling and interceptions...also erratic throws worry me....if they double TO we could lose

STSINAZ

Reaction score
silverbear;2311845 said:
Note that in typical STSinAz fashion, this troll throws down the bait, then disappears...

The guy's been pulling this crapola on assorted message boards for YEARS...

is that right?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Two weeks ago Kurt Warner threw for 470 yards he also had like 4 picks and a fumble. So he turns the ball over. One thing we know is that the Cards will let it fly. They don't have much of a run game and Bolden is out so if we can take Fitz out of the game we should be good.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2311345 said:
Do you guys think we have a chance to win this game? I think we do have a chance but I dont think we will...kurt warner is going to expose our defense for what it is...lethargic...

I know we have a chance to win and as far as the defense we shall see what Warner will or will not do against them.

Route 66

Reaction score
I think we have a better chance of winning this next week then we did with Cincy based on the fact that we now realize that the Washington loss wasn't a fluke. I think it also causes us to start getting hungry again.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
STSINAZ;2312267 said:
just telling the truth WITHOUT homer glasses...the homer in me obviously wants to win...but I am worried about this game...kurt warner is no joke this year and we have no passrush at times...he may carve us up...romo's fumbling and interceptions...also erratic throws worry me....if they double TO we could lose

I wish people would stop giving this clown the attention he so obviously craves.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
This game might be a repeat of the the Philly game. Their Defense has holes that our offense can expose, but, any team that can pass the ball like those guys plays into the weakness of our Defense. At least Warner is about as immobile as they come, so if the pass rush gets to him then it could be a long day for Zona.

If Pacman can ever shake the rust off our interceptions should come in bunches. How many did he drop yesterday??? He could be our best DB by mid-season.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2312267 said:
just telling the truth WITHOUT homer glasses...
Is that what you were doing? Oh and here I thought it was your weekly fetal position threads.
the homer in me obviously wants to win...but I am worried about this game...
See, that sounds like the weekly fetal position threads.
kurt warner is no joke this year and we have no passrush at times...he may carve us up...
Now I'm convinced. This is one of your weekly fetal position threads.
romo's fumbling and interceptions...also erratic throws worry me....if they double TO we could lose
Yep, I nailed it.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2312483 said:
This game might be a repeat of the the Philly game. Their Defense has holes that our offense can expose, but, any team that can pass the ball like those guys plays into the weakness of our Defense. At least Warner is about as immobile as they come, so if the pass rush gets to him then it could be a long day for Zona.

If Pacman can ever shake the rust off our interceptions should come in bunches. How many did he drop yesterday??? He could be our best DB by mid-season.

I'm not going to jump on the Pacman bandwagon I still think Newman is our best CB by a large margin and when he comes back 100% everyone will see it.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Hostile;2312487 said:
Is that what you were doing? Oh and here I thought it was your weekly fetal position threads.
See, that sounds like the weekly fetal position threads.
Now I'm convinced. This is one of your weekly fetal position threads.
Yep, I nailed it.

listen elitsoh if you cant face reality you are in the wrong place..we are talking reality here...without the homer glasses!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2314630 said:
listen elitsoh if you cant face reality you are in the wrong place..we are talking reality here...without the homer glasses!

get over yourself.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I swear if I just read this forum without seeing any games that the Cowboys were 0-5 and looking for a QB.

silverbear

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2312268 said:
is that right?

You know that it is... example-- you don't seem to be listed on the members list at Cowboys Forum any more... I haven't posted there in like two years, but I'm still listed... one assumes this means you got yourself banned over there...

silverbear

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2314630 said:
listen elitsoh if you cant face reality you are in the wrong place..

LOL... you DO know that he's an admin on this board, don't you?? Which means that any ol' time he has enough of your BS, you're gonzo...

You'd best pray that he remains a lot more tolerant toward you than other boards have been...

we are talking reality here...without the homer glasses!

You're playing Chicken Little, like you always do... as Hos put it, you assume the fetal position on a weekly (perhaps in your case, weakly would be more accurate) basis...

silverbear

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;2314684 said:
I swear if I just read this forum without seeing any games that the Cowboys were 0-5 and looking for a QB.

Unfortunately, the only solution for that problem would be for us to turn into Extremeskins, where seldom is heard a discouraging word... we don't want that...

But we don't want a weekly war between the "blind homers" and the "Chicken Littles", either... well, actually, I'd kind of enjoy that, but the folks who run this board don't want it, and it's their right to decide what kind of board they want...

I'd personally be in favor of banning a few of the Chicken Littles who NEVER contribute anything but gloom and doom, but I don't get a say in it... it would be safe for you to assume that the thread starter here would be one of the first I'd jettison; like I said, he's been pulling this act for a long, long time, and not just on this board...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
silverbear;2314718 said:
LOL... you DO know that he's an admin on this board, don't you?? Which means that any ol' time he has enough of your BS, you're gonzo...

You'd best pray that he remains a lot more tolerant toward you than other boards have been...

You're playing Chicken Little, like you always do... as Hos put it, you assume the fetal position on a weekly (perhaps in your case, weakly would be more accurate) basis...
I don't do that with anyone though. Especially not for disagreeing with me. I like it when someone can intelligently disagree with me.

I usually do not like his posts. There's nothing in them worthy of taking him seriously.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
ajk23az;2311426 said:
They play DAMN good at home. They were 6-2 last year and are 2-0 this year, blowing out the teams they have played in each. It will be a battle.

This game is like a second home game for the Boys. There are so many Cowboys fans here that I sometimes think we're in Texas.