Now Panthers are bellyaching about the non turnover

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
They only got one of their TD's because of a bullcrap helmet to helmet 15 yard penalty ........ tell them that.

Yep. That was terrible.

That call totally changed the momentum of that drive. It gave them some life. It just prolonged the inevitable.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Didn't we only score 6 points on that possession? They lost by 8 points....in which we let them come back...I mean they had a argument until the 3rd quarter. That was pure dominance. That's where the game was lost for them.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not getting the turnover was huge, but to me rule cost them the game when he went for the 54 yd fg while leading 14-13.
I knew their kicker would miss after watching 2 of their games.
when he did that I said thats the game right there.
should have punted and pin dallas inside 20.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
When I was reading that they enjoyed how they battled back in the 4th, I stopped reading.

Quinn called relaxed defense like always in leads and Carolina was padding their stats.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
it shoulve been a turnover

thats just the truth.....

but lets flip this thing because if it was Dallas the media wouldve said we missed two touchdown passes which Darnold did and their defense didnt show up which it didnt and you cant leave the game in the refs hands

soooo it is what it is

And that’s life in the NFL. In reality, there isn’t a lot separating the worst team from the best team. If the worst team has a couple good drafts they can close that gap quick because it’s not that huge of a gap. So with that being the case, the separation between the rest of the teams in the league in relation to one another is minimal to say the least. Almost every game comes down to a hand full of plays going one way or the other or blown calls here and there.

It’s this fact about the NFL that just leaves me continually astonished at the consistent championship success Tom Brady has found. It’s hard as hell to win titles in this league because it’s SO competitive and he’s made it look relatively easy.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
When I was reading that they enjoyed how they battled back in the 4th, I stopped reading.

Quinn called relaxed defense like always in leads and Carolina was padding their stats.
GARBAGE TIME!!

Lol
I can promise you we were not just letting them score lmao

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
tenor.gif