Now Panthers are bellyaching about the non turnover

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That was a game I really enjoyed tremendously -- especially, since the Panther fans were so sure they'd win! :muttley: :grin: :lmao:

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score
Every teams fans think their team was robbed
It was a bad call but it happens
The Bucs game would have been different if we had got a call there
Bad calls happen to every team

Praxit

Reaction score
...getting rolled for 200+ rushing yds, yeah that will cause bellyache. ..;)..

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
We were gifted a play not a rd just like they were gifted a play. It Balanced out. Simple

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They played the jets, Texans and saints. They were still really good, but too early for stays
yeah it is early, but stats are flawed due to all the varibles that no one seems to consider.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Anybody got a video of it. I was not able to watch the game

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Well, what would Cowboys fans be saying if the refs screwed them? We see it often.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
It's funny they are saying on their board that no other team gets as many call as the Cowboys, because the league wants them to win.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
It's funny they are saying on their board that no other team gets as many call as the Cowboys, because the league wants them to win.

LOL!

If that were true the refs would call holding once in a while when the Cowboys are pass rushing. I saw several blatant, unmitigated muggings out there today and the Panthers were not called for holding ONCE. Throw in a couple of blocks in the back, too.

If the refs had called the game by the book and made NO mistakes, the Panthers would not have scored as much as they did, that's for sure.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So what, if all our players played, I'm sure we kick their a** with mccaffrey

The question said nothing about "all our players".

If you cant follow the rules, then just shut up.

Dre11

Reaction score
The question said nothing about "all our players".

If you cant follow the rules, then just shut up.

You need to shut up, they have mccaffrey out, so what, we got players out too, all things equal, we bust that a**, don't come with that weak bs a out mcccaffery

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You need to shut up, they have mccaffrey out, so what, we got players out too, all things equal, we bust that a**, don't come with that weak bs a out mcccaffery
Yeah I don't want to hear anything about that injury crap because we've had injuries all year and it hasn't been a excuse