Twitter: Now saying they could have Zeke deal done by weekend

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

Nice. Like there is a rule you should get 20% more if you are (arguably) the best at your position.

Three points to remember Zeke:

1. You are also the “best” RB when it comes to off field incidents, so your contract should reflect that

2. You are not a consensus pick for best at your position... Saquon Barkley is right now

3. You are living in TX where there is no income tax... so your take home pay is going to be more than Gurley who is losing 13% in CA

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would not be surprised to see the deal done this weekend. I have felt that a deal would get done before the reg season and still feel that way. Based on reports Zeke and not been partying in Cabo but putting in the work to get himself ready and I expect nothing but the best from him this season.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke would be an idiot, which all know he is, if he takes this deal. Why settle for second best if you know you’re the best? He’s admitting he’s not as good as Gurley. Don’t let Jerry slap you around like this Zeke!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Zeke would be an idiot, which all know he is, if he takes this deal. Why settle for second best if you know you’re the best? He’s admitting he’s not as good as Gurley. Don’t let Jerry slap you around like this Zeke!

Damn .......talk about a 360 (lol)

ClearAlarmingKiskadee-size_restricted.gif

catiii

Reaction score
All the arguing back and forth will be for naught once this RB proves or disproves his worth. JJ will again look like a fool if he doesn't. Last year he led the league RBs in fumbles and was ranked 18th. Another stellar performance like that after a huge premature contract that included thumbing his nose at Jerry with 2 years left to go on his contract - will have JJ downing even more whiskey and this message board hitting new posting records..
A losing season which results in more excuses for JG by the FO and a lifetime contract will just melt down the board servers. :D
Going to be fun to watch!! :clap:

glimmerman

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao:
Stir that pot. I know what your doing. Doing a little fishing today are you.:lmao2: