Now talking with Josh Freeman ***CONFIRMED NOT TRUE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwehlers

Reaction score
freeman really? no way. just have to wait until midway in preseason to pick someone up.

RS12

Reaction score
At this point the chances of finding even a game manager type on the streets is minimal.

dewby

Reaction score
We're officially in panic mode folks
Wrong. Just because people have minor injuries in training camp this whole board blows up. It's professional football. Of course there are going to be injuries. Panic mode? Panic mode is last year - When we lose Dez Bryant and Tony Romo. Those two are back, and seem to be stronger than ever. We have the best offensive line in football. Not to mention three running backs who can easily get more than the job done. Our (what should be) 3rd RB, McFadden, ran for 1,000+ last season and he didn't start until the 6th game...

Defense is going to have to adapt, yes - But, honestly? Does that mean that everyone here thinks we're doomed? There are questions, sure, but when Tony Romo breaks his leg like Kellen Moore, Jason Witten misses more than one game, and Dez Bryant cracks his other foot open - Call me. Until then, I have optimism for a stronger than expected season as opposed to everyone here who wants to look on the negative side of everything just for the sake of convo.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Unlike many backup candidates, Freeman has actually started and played well at times. He's also made some mistakes in his career. A guy like that can mature and be a mentor to younger players.

Big arm. That's exactly what I'd want out of a guy who might have to start a game or two. Particularly with a guy who can go up and get the ball like Dez.

Not my favorite option but he has played well at times.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Oh hell no !
Just as well Jerry and co. Learned from last year when, as Jerry said they tried to get cute at the QB position.
Oh, wait ...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike Leslie of channel 8 is reporting that this is bad information.

The Cowboys say Freeman is not an option they are considering.

Whew, that was scary.

Honestly, he's awful. That's a guy who completely tanked a promising career.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Freeman and McGown have pretty similar career stats.

Freeman is nine years younger.

Why the McGown love? Does he look more like a QB to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.