Now that I have calmed down a bit I just want to say

STSINAZ

Reaction score
That yes I am still sick to my stomach over this game BUT tonight we showed that we CAN play with the best in the NFL....Our D has been revamped and I have alot of confidence in them right now as long as they stay healthy. Listen people we went on the road against the #1 defense and basically had them beat and if it were not for conservative play, cold weather and HFA we would have won the game. Now I know that we didnt seal the deal and great teams do that BUT for those who think that none of these players will get better next year or even the next game because of this loss, then you dont know talent. Our team is talented and so is Romo. I bet we win the next two games at home. This is a different team. We will go into the last game at Philly playing for our playoff lives AND we will have this experience and the CONFIDENCE FROM IT which will allow us to win that game too. Philly is not as good as the Steelers. You watch we will win out because of this loss. All great teams have had this happen to them. THIS IS WHAT MAKES THEM BETTER. WE have alot of players that are young and have alot of upside. That upside will be realized very soon. You will see it and I will see it. The Giants have no idea what is about to happen to them. Expect a blowout! And once we are 11-5 we will play Arizona in Arizona. They will see a different, more healthy team. We will be all over Warner. They will lose. The Vikings will lose that weekend to the Bucs and then from there we will play Panthers in Carolina. We will beat them and the bucs will lose to the Giants. Then we go to New York and beat them. Why? because of the confidence from hanging in the whole game against the Steelers and basically having the game won...also the confidence from beating the Packers and Skins at their stadium...same thing with the Eagles....you see the season is a long one and its all about momentum and confidence if you have the talent. So let the talent get better due to this loss. Let the natural course of action take place. Let the D ware's and K burnetts get better due to this. WE had this game right in our hands, we know how good we are now. We CAN beat anyone...Sure we lost this game BUT WE ARE A different team right now....thats how they are thinking. Romo will bounce back and get that december monkey off his shoulder. Get ready people...the first thing you will see is a blowout next week against the gints....MARK IT DOWN! JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU CHOICE WAS GOING TO RIP IT UP THIS WEEK AND BIG BEN WOULD BE ON HIS BUDDOCKS ALOT TODAY....5 SACKS...WE WILL BLOWOUT THE GINTS....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Paragraphs are our friend.

Your Caps button was getting stuck.

Just trying to help, don't freak out. That is murder on the eyes.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Yea, we can play with any team, but we can't finish the job. If we don't finish the job the next three weeks, we have all off-season to go back to the drawing board and try to find out how to do it all over again.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2471048 said:
That yes I am still sick to my stomach over this game BUT tonight we showed that we CAN play with the best in the NFL....Our D has been revamped and I have alot of confidence in them right now as long as they stay healthy. Listen people we went on the road against the #1 defense and basically had them beat and if it were not for conservative play, cold weather and HFA we would have won the game. Now I know that we didnt seal the deal and great teams do that BUT for those who think that none of these players will get better next year or even the next game because of this loss, then you dont know talent. Our team is talented and so is Romo. I bet we win the next two games at home. This is a different team. We will go into the last game at Philly playing for our playoff lives AND we will have this experience and the CONFIDENCE FROM IT which will allow us to win that game too. Philly is not as good as the Steelers. You watch we will win out because of this loss. All great teams have had this happen to them. THIS IS WHAT MAKES THEM BETTER. WE have alot of players that are young and have alot of upside. That upside will be realized very soon. You will see it and I will see it. The Giants have no idea what is about to happen to them. Expect a blowout! And once we are 11-5 we will play Arizona in Arizona. They will see a different, more healthy team. We will be all over Warner. They will lose. The Vikings will lose that weekend to the Bucs and then from there we will play Panthers in Carolina. We will beat them and the bucs will lose to the Giants. Then we go to New York and beat them. Why? because of the confidence from hanging in the whole game against the Steelers and basically having the game won...also the confidence from beating the Packers and Skins at their stadium...same thing with the Eagles....you see the season is a long one and its all about momentum and confidence if you have the talent. So let the talent get better due to this loss. Let the natural course of action take place. Let the D ware's and K burnetts get better due to this. WE had this game right in our hands, we know how good we are now. We CAN beat anyone...Sure we lost this game BUT WE ARE A different team right now....thats how they are thinking. Romo will bounce back and get that december monkey off his shoulder. Get ready people...the first thing you will see is a blowout next week against the gints....MARK IT DOWN! JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU CHOICE WAS GOING TO RIP IT UP THIS WEEK AND BIG BEN WOULD BE ON HIS BUDDOCKS ALOT TODAY....5 SACKS...WE WILL BLOWOUT THE GINTS....

I agree , I think:eek:

;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
And he freaks out.

Okay, let me say it this way. No one likes all caps. It comes across as rude and yelling.

Still just trying to help.

I didn't even read that mess. Most people won't for the reasons I stated.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
i know it sounds crazy but what you have to look at is ALL the talent we have....this is how players get better...when they lose close ones they get hungrier....tony romo will get hungrier after this loss. HE WILL get the december monkey off his back....There is no team in the NFC that can just flat out beat us when healthy. AND no team in the AFC...remember its takes time and tribulation to get talented young teams over the hump! We have had the time and now the tribulation. They are going to have so much fire and confidence next Sunday that its going to be a blowout.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
No one freaked out. Read what you want. It makes no difference to me.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
When you lose game like this, that we should of finished, that is the killer in the whole scheme. We may not even make the post season, due to games like this and the whole Ram meltdown. When you have a team on the ropes down 10 with 7 minutes left you have got to finish.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
SlwSVT;2471185 said:
When you lose game like this, that we should of finished, that is the killer in the whole scheme. We may not even make the post season, due to games like this and the whole Ram meltdown. When you have a team on the ropes down 10 with 7 minutes left you have got to finish.

not with young teams that are on the rise...they get better due to the confidence...look at all the young talent....canty, spears, bowen, hatcher, tank, rat, dware, spencer...scandrick, jenkins..hamlin is still young...burnett..pac is still young....thats the heart of the D.....the o...romo is basically a young up and coming player about to come into his own...choice is young....gurode and davis are about to hit their prime...columbo too...witten...crayton, roy w....all young, all getting better, and these games get you better...they build confidence while increasing the fire and desire that makes you better...

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Hostile;2471080 said:
And he freaks out.

Okay, let me say it this way. No one likes all caps. It comes across as rude and yelling.

Still just trying to help.

I didn't even read that mess. Most people won't for the reasons I stated.

he freaked out? all he said was his caps button was not stuck, which it wasn't.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Calm down everyone.

After we beat the gints we'll all be friends again.

Everson24

Reaction score
We are not a young team trying to get moral victories here. At the begining of the season would you have been happy with a close loss to the Steelers in a near must win game? No you wouldn't and I'm not ready to say this game will propel us further. It may prove to do just the opposite.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
zeroburrito;2471227 said:

HOS is a HOSTILE MAN...YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Everson24;2471276 said:
We are not a young team trying to get moral victories here. At the begining of the season would you have been happy with a close loss to the Steelers in a near must win game? No you wouldn't and I'm not ready to say this game will propel us further. It may prove to do just the opposite.

when you have talent, real talent like we have...these types of games are what gets you over the hump...if we got blown out i would say it would hurt us going forward but we were not only in this game we had this game...against the best defense in the league...and a pretty good offense. Some were and still are picking them to go to the superbowl...that my friends gives young players INSTANT confidence...you will see it next week when we blowout the gints...and when that happens EVERYONE will be back on the bandwagon....

newlander

Reaction score
As Alec Baldwin once famously said: "Coffee is for closers ONLY." We can't close, and certainly dont' have the heart and/or leadership to win out. Seriously man, get a clue. "Blow out the Giants?" Yikes....Cocaine is a powerful drug....put down the pipe.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2471227 said:
I could have predicted his reaction below just like I predicted the other one. He is sensitive to anything I say.

The bottom line is his post was an eyesore. He needs to break it up and all caps is considered trolling.

STSINAZ;2471306 said:
HOS is a HOSTILE MAN...YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT

STSINAZ

Reaction score
newlander;2471356 said:
As Alec Baldwin once famously said: "Coffee is for closers ONLY." We can't close, and certainly dont' have the heart and/or leadership to win out. Seriously man, get a clue. "Blow out the Giants?" Yikes....Cocaine is a powerful drug....put down the pipe.

when it happens what will you do? you will be back on the bandwagon with everyone else....

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Hostile;2471368 said:
I could have predicted his reaction below just like I predicted the other one. He is sensitive to anything I say.

The bottom line is his post was an eyesore. He needs to break it up and all caps is considered trolling.

dude you are making more of this than it is...the last post was a joke...take it for what it was...and the other guy was right...just take your loss and move on...lol...another joke if you dont get it...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2471048 said:

The more I stare at this post and squint my eyes, I think I see Mars, Jupiter, and the rings around Saturn with a little Jet plane orbiting around them!!

:eek: