Now that I have calmed down a bit I just want to say

tnbk

Reaction score
Everson24;2471276 said:
We are not a young team trying to get moral victories here. At the begining of the season would you have been happy with a close loss to the Steelers in a near must win game? No you wouldn't and I'm not ready to say this game will propel us further. It may prove to do just the opposite.

I will never in my lifetime be happy with a loss to the Steelers. I would rather go 1-15 with that lone win against Pittsburgh. Any body that questions me on this did not grow up or follow the team in the 70's.

Try living near Pittsburgh.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138720

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2471206 said:
not with young teams that are on the rise...they get better due to the confidence...look at all the young talent....canty, spears, bowen, hatcher, tank, rat, dware, spencer...scandrick, jenkins..hamlin is still young...burnett..pac is still young....thats the heart of the D.....the o...romo is basically a young up and coming player about to come into his own...choice is young....gurode and davis are about to hit their prime...columbo too...witten...crayton, roy w....all young, all getting better, and these games get you better...they build confidence while increasing the fire and desire that makes you better...

I'm not sure losing a game like this can help your confidence. I am sure it can tremendously damage and shake your confidence. I'm not sure which way this team will go after today's loss. The team doesn't seem to take losses well.