Now that new information has been gathered, can case be reopened in Columbus?

jrumann59

Reaction score
Well to be fair it seems you are not only rooting for Zeke to be suspended, but also to have the criminal case reopened based on the NFLs crappy investigation. The fault in the case that caused the DA to decline it are still there. This case will never be reopened. I promise you that. I'm not an attorney by any means, but my father in law is a DA here in Utah. He looked over it for me and said that no da in the country would take on this case. It's a 90% chance losing. He said the only way one would take it is if it we're a new guy looking to make a name for himself by charging a high profile celeb. The Ohio DA isn't that. My father in law is a die hard Giant's can as he practiced there for 35 years, and even he thinks the NFL botched this and is in serious trouble. Bottom line the court case will never be reopened!

DAs for the most part want a conviction or plea because an acquittal means the case cannot be re-visited if new evidence comes to light. Even if Zeke beats another woman but was acquitted of this one they cannot use Tiffany as pattern