Now THIS is the definition of injury prone

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Mysterio;2438196 said:
Sanders and Polamalu are the two best safeties in the NFL. If you can't see that you're an idiot.
Anyone who says this is just parroting whatever they've heard and doesn't actually watch the guy play.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Sanders is a little guy, stocky & muscular, but he is still a little guy 5:8, his body can not take that constant pounding, in college yeah, because you are not playing the same caliber of guys every week, in college you can go 345 weeks playing so so caliber guys

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;2438200 said:
Anyone who says this is just parroting whatever they've heard and doesn't actually watch the guy play.
:hammer:

If the argument is based on the mental aspect of Indy's D, then ok an argument can be made. But based on his overall production, he's overrated.

DR.WARE

Reaction score
bob sanders insnt the best defensive player in the league.
troy
demarcus ware
patrick willis
i even think ed reed is better at saftey then sanders

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
I thought Adam posted some stats one time (during a Roy Williams bash thread, I believe) showing that the Colts defense actually had BETTER numbers when Sanders was out. I don't remember the specifics or the time frame, but I do remember reading something along these lines. Maybe somebody can look it up. In any case, Sanders is overrated, period. I don't care how good you are if you are only on the field half of the time. I used to think Polumalu was overrated, but that guy really seems to be a difference maker.

JPM

Reaction score
Mysterio;2438196 said:
Sanders and Polamalu are the two best safeties in the NFL. If you can't see that you're an idiot.
Did Ed Reed retire ?