Now Ware is questionable??? (WARNING: Per BSPN)

yimyammer

Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3750017

Source: Cowboys' Barber doesn't make trip to Pittsburgh, Ware questionable

"The Cowboys could also be without DeMarcus Ware, who had practiced throughout the week with a protective brace on the knee he hyperextended last week, a source told ESPN on Saturday. The status of the NFL's sack leader for the game against the Steelers will not be known with certainty until pregame warmups.

The confidence that prompted Ware to say he was ready to go "full blast'' has been tempered by new concern about how the cold weather in Pittsburgh might affect his ability to keep the damaged knee joint loose during the game."

Man, I'm beginnig to think the coaching staff is throwing in the towel on this game before it even starts

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
He's been questionable the whole week.

Wade & DeMarcus already said he will play.

yimyammer

Reaction score
ajk23az;2464584 said:
He's been questionable the whole week.

Wade & DeMarcus already said he will play.

Read the article, they're now saying there is serious concern over whether Ware should play in the conditions in Pitt on Sunday, contradicting Wares proclaimation that he would defintely play

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
The source close to the team makes me think they are making this up.

Wade said he would play and was questionable earlier in the week. So they could have named that source.

But suddenly they have a news item.

The Stoolers are now wringing their hands in glee thinking of the upcoming victory.

Their mood will change around 6PM CST tomorrow.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
TwoDeep3;2464615 said:

Wade said he would play and was questionable earlier in the week. So they could have named that source.

The Stoolers are now wringing their hands in glee thinking of the upcoming victory.

I'm thinking closer to 4pm:D

Mansta54

Reaction score
TwoDeep3;2464615 said:

Bingo!!!!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Well this game is certainly going to be a challenge tomorrow.

As long as #9 is ready to go we have a shot.

and if ware doesnt play and he is healthier along with austin, jenkins and barber for the giants, then so be it.

and espn has good Dallas sources but Mosley has been wrong twice this year on who would play and who wouldnt and he was right once.

ajk23az

Reaction score
yimyammer;2464612 said:
Read the article, they're now saying there is serious concern over whether Ware should play in the conditions in Pitt on Sunday, contradicting Wares proclaimation that he would defintely play

I read it, he will play.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
BS. Another manufactured story. Things ache when they get cold but his knee isn't going to be worse off.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
didnt he practice outside friday? obviously its going to be cold in pittsburgh, but wasnt it in the 30's friday? so it should be comparible

adamc91115

Reaction score
Ware is going to play... I have no doubt about it.

Remember how he was talking about Strahan's record earlier in the week? You think he wants to give up his opportunity? I don't...

ajk23az

Reaction score
interestedobserver;2464704 said:
No Ware = No Win.

Probably BS though.

Your username fits your post count extremely well :laugh2: :D

But I disagree completely, we can still win w/o Ware.

The Panch

Reaction score
ajk23az;2464705 said:
Your username fits your post count extremely well :laugh2: :D

But I disagree completely, we can still win w/o Ware.
No we cant. He's our best pass rusher and without him, the rest of the guy's production goes down as well.

Mansta54

Reaction score
The Panch;2464718 said:
No we cant. He's our best pass rusher and without him, the rest of the guy's production goes down as well.

Sure, WE CAN!!!!!!

dallas_112678

Reaction score
what makes me really not believe this is the so called reason is that they think the cold weather would affect his knee. Its not as if the just found out that its going to be pretty cold in pittsburgh, if this was a legitimate reason, then we would have heard about it much before today since modern technology presents us with something called a 5 day forecast lol.