Now Ware is questionable??? (WARNING: Per BSPN)

yimyammer

Reaction score
dallas_112678;2464852 said:
what makes me really not believe this is the so called reason is that they think the cold weather would affect his knee. Its not as if the just found out that its going to be pretty cold in pittsburgh, if this was a legitimate reason, then we would have heard about it much before today since modern technology presents us with something called a 5 day forecast lol.

lol, good point

Givincer

Reaction score
The Panch;2464718 said:
No we cant. He's our best pass rusher and without him, the rest of the guy's production goes down as well.

Going against the 24th ranked offense in the league, I'm not that concerned about it... honestly. People who haven't been the NFL's leader in sacks have been getting to Ben all year long.

Ware is a huge loss. But I don't see the 24th ranked offense moving the ball on us at will simply due to Ware being out. Spencer and Ellis are competent rushers; they're not complete slouches, themselves.

khiladi

Reaction score
Ware playing or not, this means more snaps for Spencer... Time to shine Spencer...

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
God will this game ever come... so much speculation about this game. It's driving me nuts

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ajk23az
Your username fits your post count extremely well
But I disagree completely, we can still win w/o Ware.

No we cant. He's our best pass rusher and without him, the rest of the guy's production goes down as well.

Mansta54;2464723 said:
Sure, WE CAN!!!!!!

engineimage.jpg