Now we got the perfect season

CxC1993

Reaction score
Dez out 12 weeks

Romo 8 or more

I am not jumping

I am thinking smart

do we need a QB ? yes

The timeframe for Dez hasn't changed from 4-6 weeks contrary to what Ian Rapoport spewed. We will find out more about Romo but it's usually 6-8 weeks.

bodi

Reaction score
The timeframe for Dez hasn't changed from 4-6 weeks contrary to what Ian Rapoport spewed. We will find out more about Romo but it's usually 6-8 weeks.

doubtful Julio Jones had the same thing

On October 9, 2013, it was announced that Jones would be out for the rest of the season after injuring his foot

DeMarcus Lawrence had a similar surgery that included a bone graft last year and was placed on the injured reserve/designated to return list, costing him the first eight games of the season. Lawrence suffered the injury July 30, 2014, and played in his first game Nov. 2

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
so did INDY have a loser mentality ?

no they accomplished what they set out to do in 2011

that was to get the best QB in the draft

So quick to give up is having a loser mentality I don't care what the Colts did.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
do we need a QB ? some time yes we do

Romo had a back shot today again

I am glad I was never in the field with someone with your mentality ....... "hey lets give up 2 weeks in the season" ........ :rolleyes:

bodi

Reaction score
I am glad I was never in the field with someone with your mentality ....... "hey lets give up 2 weeks in the season" ........ :rolleyes:

to bad dude I been a winner at everything I tried