Now we know why no quality HC is coming here

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah..

Which forces the quehow much

Let's see what happens.

Do you really trust Jerrah to make a decision that the majority will accept as logically and proactive for the fanbase?

It only happened once in 1989 with Jimmy Johnson.

And even that hire splintered the fanbase as Jimster had just left UM with controversial issues of his teams being rowdy and undisciplined.

He was not welcomed universally.

Same thing with Barry Switzer..another HC who brought with him stories of being a successful coach but having a less than sterling rep.

So we have repeatedly been surprised with Jerrah's HC decisions.

I expect this hire to follow suite.

:omg:

*Bill Parcells - both times the franchise was in need of a change in direction. Has Jerry reached the point where he feels this way again?

lostar2009

Reaction score
You know Jerruah just let Parcells do his thing to get his new stadium. Have the team winning again.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Finally something that makes sense about what is wrong in Dallas.

Clearly its Jerrah pulling strings and over ruling his coaches.

I was wondering when Moore was going to get his share of the rightful blame.

So coach Jerrah can just roll up his pants and wade into the swamp he created.

Back when it was announced Moore was the OC..

I was stunned like many of us that such an inexperienced playcaller would lead the team post Linehan.

I agree with Garrett's reported complaint that he and he alone should have complete control of the offense to decide his future.

This was a decision if I was Garrett would make me want out of the organization.

There is just too much rear seat coaching going on with Jerrah.

Parcells got the similar overrule attitude from Jerrah when Jerrah signed TO when Parcells did not want him.

TO was signed anyway.

This is crazy.

How do we get a good coach here to coach if he knows Jerrah reserves the right to do this?

Comments?

I seem to remember the offense improving once Garrett handed over play calling duties.

kskboys

Reaction score
For those that have a desire for Josh McDaniels can focus elsewhere. He has an interview scheduled with the Giants next week but nothing is expected to come of it because he wants a say into who the GM is. I think this guy has himself rated a little higher than his resume dictates.
I would not want this guy at all...even if it were possible.
Yeah, and he'd prolly draft Tebow again!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
His contract wasn’t always that big, so I don’t know that he’s made $50 million, and what he has made isn’t tax free. That’s not to say he hasn’t made a lot of money, but there is no reason to believe he was planning to retire, and he couldn’t just quit while under contract with one team and walk into another $6 million gig with another. It’s not allowed under league rules, and it likely wouldn’t have been available even if it were allowed.
Since he was paid 3 mil/season to be the OC under Wade, I'd say he's easily made 50 mil +.