Twitter: NY Giants claim QB Cooper Rush

kskboys

Reaction score
I am sure Giant fans are just ecstatic at the thought of Garrett running his same old offense.
And Cowboys fans are even more ecstatic. Please let it happen. Barkley up the gut for 1 yd, Barkley off guard for -2, and then a 6 yd pass to the TE on 3rd and 9. Punt.
I'm still in shock that they signed him. And for OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerry twice yanked the OC job from him because he was so bad at it. Got it back because Callahan was worse the first time!!

Asklesko

Reaction score
What a sad fate for the new york football giants. They got the garrett virus.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
LMAO...…..they wasted their waiver priority, picked up his $2.1 million contract when they could have signed him for vet min a day later, aint nobody else in the league even sniffing him with that contract.

Dam, I am so happy Clappy and his band of losers are gone and he is taking the roster trash with him.:yourock::dance::flagwave:

ghst187

Reaction score
I fully expect to see him in a game against us after Danny dimes gets sacked for the sixth time and picked for the third while behind by five scores....in will trot Coop. Book it.

Kwyn

Reaction score
He's probably glad to be out of the limelight. In NY, he can be a regular working man, own a house in a nearby subdivision and be reunited with Garrett who holds him closer to the heart.
Yes, because because being a professional athlete in NYC definitely the place to avoid fake and media scrutiny.

plasticman

Reaction score
This Giant offense has the potential to do damage.

Jason Garrett's philosophy has always leaned towards a Coryell type offense. In Barkley, he has the perfect RB. He has his Terry Metcalf. Barkley has superb speed, escapability and is an accomplished receiver. He will be a real challenge to safeties and linebackers attempting to cover him.

In the history of the NFL only 34 quarterbacks made more than 400 pass attempts in their rookie year. Daniels is ranked #4 in passer rating. He is ranked #6 in completion percentage and #2 in TD percentage. He is a really good quarterback.

Three of their first five draft picks this season are offensive lineman. Two of their first three picks are tackles, including their 1st pick, 4th overall. Last year they drafted a guard in the 2nd round. They recently picked up Cowboy and Patriot backup Cam Fleming. They obviously know what their previous issues have been.

Their TE is a former 1st round pick who bas suffered some bad luck with injuries. If he can stay healthy he will be an asset.

Cmac

Reaction score
The G-Men will not give JG a tenure like he had in Dallas. NY fans will not put up with it. If Danny Dimes goes down, they're done early. JG about to ruin Danny Dimes.

mmohican29

Reaction score
This Giant offense has the potential to do damage.

Jason Garrett's philosophy has always leaned towards a Coryell type offense. In Barkley, he has the perfect RB. He has his Terry Metcalf. Barkley has superb speed, escapability and is an accomplished receiver. He will be a real challenge to safeties and linebackers attempting to cover him.

In the history of the NFL only 34 quarterbacks made more than 400 pass attempts in their rookie year. Daniels is ranked #4 in passer rating. He is ranked #6 in completion percentage and #2 in TD percentage. He is a really good quarterback.

Three of their first five draft picks this season are offensive lineman. Two of their first three picks are tackles, including their 1st pick, 4th overall. Last year they drafted a guard in the 2nd round. They recently picked up Cowboy and Patriot backup Cam Fleming. They obviously know what their previous issues have been.

Their TE is a former 1st round pick who bas suffered some bad luck with injuries. If he can stay healthy he will be an asset.

The Giants haven't beaten Dallas since 2016.

I will hold off my anxiety with a Skor bar when we play them next.