lk8701

Reaction score
jerry-jones-pointing.gif

:hammer:

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No word on Judge that I've seen, but hard to imagine they'll force him on the new GM. We'll see.

Cmac

Reaction score
He chose to jump off the plank, before they pushed him off. He knew. Office probably been empty for weeks.

lkelly

Reaction score
A Judge/Jones marriage that is forced on an in-house promotion GM hire would be about as wonderful as another decade of Snyder owning the WFT. Now if only we could get Philly to trade for Wentz.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The Giants have two top-10 picks this year. I see a route towards cleaning house... fire Judge, bring in a new GM/HC combo, spend one or both of those picks on a quarterback, then purge Gettleman's roster and tank out. 2022 is a writeoff, but your new brain trust can start building a team their way in '23.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
He did tell them, right before he got fired, that their recent OL decisions were crap, lol.

I don't want him fixing their OL,,, I like it as-is.

Me too but the train wreck of watching Garrett be Joe Judge’s boss would be great.

JustChip

Reaction score
Can you imagine the interview for next GM?

So let me make sure I got this:

I have a crap roster with only 2M in cap space.
No real QB
Minimal impact players
And my coach HAS to be joe judge?
This just proves the Mara’s really are envious if Jerry Jones.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Sounds like Flores is on the Giants short list, really hope they screw this up and go in a different direction

RonWashington

Reaction score
I don’t think any owner should hire a coach without at least having the input of the GM . Two finalists for the Giants GM are from Buffalo & KC front offices.