NY. No Problem!

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Fletch, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

16,889 Messages
    11,673 Likes Received
    It’s the Jets, Zoners! Time to right the ship. Time to stay in those Jerry Jones’ gaps on defense at the LOS!

Time to play up to a loser Jet’s team before heading back home for a Sunday night showdown against the dirty, damn, Iggles!

At this point, just get us a win, Cowboys! It’s too early to throw in a dirty towel.

4-2 heading into Philthy with an opportunity to hold down the fort and go 5-2 before the BYE to nurse injuries is a big deal when you play in the NFC!

O-line needs to block, or young Moore needs to adjust. D-line needs penetrations, but stay in your damn gap!!!!!!!! Tired of getting gashed for bone-crushing yards!

Coaches... do your job. Hold players accountable! Play Jourdan Lewis while you’re at it!!!!

Mr_C, silvrNblue, DuncanIso and 5 others like this.
  2. JBS

JBS GloryDaysRBack

13,291 Messages
    6,597 Likes Received
    This game is going to be much closer than people think..I don't necessarily think Dallas will lose..but it will be an ugly win

3. phildadon86

phildadon86 Well-Known Member

7,845 Messages
    10,238 Likes Received
    Philthy is coming into Dallas.

4. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

18,797 Messages
    36,305 Likes Received
    A trap game?

DuncanIso and Bullflop like this.
  5. TexasHillbilly

TexasHillbilly Well-Known Member

1,430 Messages
    1,250 Likes Received
    Their all trap games this year. :laugh:

Chill35, Proof, catiii and 5 others like this.
  6. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

16,889 Messages
    11,673 Likes Received
    Ready or not!

Bullflop likes this.
  7. Jake

Jake Curmudgeon

15,447 Messages
    27,536 Likes Received
    Here we go with the "trap game" excuses. :rolleyes:

When you've gotten your butts kicked two weekends in a row you are in no position to overlook anyone.

jwitten82, silvrNblue, catiii and 6 others like this.
  8. Tabascocat

Tabascocat Dexternjack Zone Supporter

18,450 Messages
    19,409 Likes Received
    It is still a trap game to gamblers :laugh:

catiii and Melonfeud like this.
  9. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

3,475 Messages
    2,961 Likes Received
    I think Dallas will win. Maybe even win easily. What I will be looking for are the mistakes and sloppy play that they can overcome against teams like the Jets, but not better teams. Mistakes early on against the Redskins and near disaster early on against the Dolphins. The Cowboys don't seem to open games this season prepared or inspired.

Mr_C, BourbonBalz, catiii and 4 others like this.
  10. Crazed Liotta Eyes

Crazed Liotta Eyes Well-Known Member

914 Messages
    1,670 Likes Received
    Nailed it with this post. Where are the fast starts that show a prepared team?

11. AmariChill

AmariChill Well-Known Member

803 Messages
    1,017 Likes Received
    That’s because they aren’t prepared nor inspired. First of all, JG never prepares his teams. I’ve said it once and I’ll said it again, His game plan is “We’re gonna go out there and try our best boys.” That’s it. No scheming, no preparing for certain players, just go out there and hope for the best and luck to be on your side.

This team isn’t inspired either. If you look on the sidelines of many games, everyone is sitting on the bench looking suicidal. They could be up 82-0 and they wouldn’t be inspired. They look depressed and monotone all the time. No passion or excitement and I can’t pinpoint why that is. Maybe it will change, but I doubt it. This team has been monotone since last year against the Seahawks in the wildcard game. Something must’ve happened in that locker room that we’re not aware of. Maybe a large fight in the locker room that divided the players? Not too sure.

catiii likes this.
  12. jwooten15

jwooten15 Well-Known Member

5,524 Messages
    12,858 Likes Received
    Even if we blow out the lowly Jets, it means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

50-0 will not give me one shred of confidence we’ll win against any legit team moving forward

13. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

6,984 Messages
    12,509 Likes Received
    Lately, Dallas has found every excuse to lose a game. What's it going to be this week?

catiii, jwooten15 and AmariChill like this.
  14. Silverstar

Silverstar Well-Known Member

5,481 Messages
    1,574 Likes Received
    How bout a game without turning the ball over.

15. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

14,489 Messages
    9,332 Likes Received
    Jest suck and the giants arent good. For sure should win 2 of the next 3.. in 5 weeks we will know where Dallas stands as a team.

16. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

20,521 Messages
    31,547 Likes Received
    With zero ramifications destined for their individual efforted actions (good ,bad or non-existent, all the way around) it's only inevitable that the majority of the average non-driven players on a teams roster will exhibit such an aloof lethargically lackadaisical attitude of just going through the game day motions,,, well,,, I'm not seeing that particular characteristic of personal traits being Illustrated by this team, the simple well know fact of the matter: of the two teams out on the playing field in any given game,only one is gonna to come away with the victory,,, we've drawn losing hands in the last couple of em',,,SHEESE! get a grip & growl out loud over something you as the collective fan base can project themselves positively,,,er,,,like trolling the opposition teams fan based forum's

( Hell if I know anything ,other than It's looking like Turkey/ land of the "fez" is fixing to jump start the game changer final drive,by deploying ground troops in & occuping Syriao_O)

JohnnyTheFox and Bullflop like this.
  17. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

16,646 Messages
    13,422 Likes Received
    It's Jets week, I'll concern myself with Philly next week. Meanwhile, the Cowboys should take the Jets seriously or they risk losing that games as well.

18. Bullflop

Bullflop Well-Known Member

14,202 Messages
    17,234 Likes Received
    According to Las Vegas, we're 7.5 point favorites over the NY Jets.

I wonder if those Las Vegas bookies watched last weeks game! :D

silvrNblue and Melonfeud like this.
  19. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

10,859 Messages
    10,134 Likes Received
    Giants 1-0
    Redskins 2-0
    Dolphins 3-0
    Saints 3-1
    Packers 3-2
    Jets 4-2
    Eagles 4-3
    Giants 5-3
    Vikings 5-4
    Lions 5-5
    Patriots 5-6
    Bills 5-7
    Bears 5-8
    Rams 5-9
    Eagles 5-10
    Redskins 6-10

DenCWBY and Melonfeud like this.
  20. Bob-Lillys-War

Bob-Lillys-War Well-Known Member

9,768 Messages
    9,987 Likes Received
    Jets are so easy , they are complete trash this year .

TexasFrog likes this.