Vikings 5-4
Lions 5-5
Patriots 5-6
Bills 5-7
Bears 5-8
Rams 5-9
Eagles 5-10
Commanders 6-10
I read this at first and laughed but when I looked again its not impossible. I do believe we will do much better than this but it wouldnt be a complete shock. At least we would get a high pick and I cant see Garrett back so 2 positives, I hope. My guess now staying positive is a 10-6 record

Brooksey

Reaction score
I'm sure our game plan this week is to stay the course, (act like it wasn't 31-3 at home on national tv) focus on practice, one day at a time. Minimal adjustments are needed just watch the tape, clean it up and don't turn it over this week... Play our game.

Mean while if I'm the Jets we're preparing to run Leveon Bell between the tackles like it's 1952

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It’s the Jets, Zoners! Time to right the ship. Time to stay in those Jerry Jones’ gaps on defense at the LOS!

Time to play up to a loser Jet’s team before heading back home for a Sunday night showdown against the dirty, damn, Iggles!

At this point, just get us a win, Cowboys! It’s too early to throw in a dirty towel.

4-2 heading into Philthy with an opportunity to hold down the fort and go 5-2 before the BYE to nurse injuries is a big deal when you play in the NFC!

O-line needs to block, or young Moore needs to adjust. D-line needs penetrations, but stay in your damn gap!!!!!!!! Tired of getting gashed for bone-crushing yards!

Coaches... do your job. Hold players accountable! Play Jourdan Lewis while you’re at it!!!!
I have a feeling this will be a make amends game for the Cowboys. The team has to be frustrated with its performance the past two weeks and I believe they will be well prepared for the Jets. Sam Darnold will have a rough outing and the Cowboys will rack up ridiculous rushing yards and TOP in this this game. D gets its first score of the year. Cowboys 27 - 9

Flamma

Reaction score
According to Las Vegas, we're 7.5 point favorites over the NY Jets.

I wonder if those Las Vegas bookies watched last weeks game! :D

Vegas couldn't give a rodent's posterior about last weeks game. As long as the same amount of people bet the Jets as they do the Cowboys, they're happy. Then again, the betting public as a whole is not very bright.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Jets QB is coming off what, 3 weeks or 4 of resting? Don't tell me this is a walk off game. All they have to do is run Bell straight up the middle and they can totally run over our defense. A few dinky passes in the flats to Bell, and it's over before our 4th qtr players and coaches wake up and notice "hey, were behind'!

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I have a feeling this will be a make amends game for the Cowboys. The team has to be frustrated with its performance the past two weeks and I believe they will be well prepared for the Jets. Sam Darnold will have a rough outing and the Cowboys will rack up ridiculous rushing yards and TOP in this this game. D gets its first score of the year. Cowboys 27 - 9
Careful night, I said that SAME thing at home against GB, thinking the slop they put on in New Orleans would wake them up... I'm not predicting anything with this bunch of half wits...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Vegas couldn't give a rodent's posterior about last weeks game. As long as the same amount of people bet the Jets as they do the Cowboys, they're happy. Then again, the betting public as a whole is not very bright.

If they had paid more attention to last weeks game, they'd have doubts about that differential. They're overrated. ;)

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is a nice W. Problem with teams like the Jets is they have enough talent etc to play for a half but they aren’t good enough to play a complete 4 quarters. Despite our faults we will jump in their mistakes and stumbles and take this home

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Dallas will once again play down to the opponents level. Hopefully squeak out a win. Somehow. And coaching will be glorious again.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I read this at first and laughed but when I looked again its not impossible. I do believe we will do much better than this but it wouldnt be a complete shock. At least we would get a high pick and I cant see Garrett back so 2 positives, I hope. My guess now staying positive is a 10-6 record

Yep. I wasn't really trying to be funny. It's very likely we go into the halfway mark at 5-3. That would still leave a stretch of 7 straight games against a few elite teams and a bunch of playoff caliber teams. It will be very tough to even finish 4-3 in that stretch to finish out at 10-6. I don't know if we'll actually go 0-7, but I wouldn't be surprised if we go 2-5. And I'm assuming we win our remaining games against Giants, Jets, Skins. If we lose any of those we can be in serious trouble.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s the Jets, Zoners! Time to right the ship. Time to stay in those Jerry Jones’ gaps on defense at the LOS!

Time to play up to a loser Jet’s team before heading back home for a Sunday night showdown against the dirty, damn, Iggles!

At this point, just get us a win, Cowboys! It’s too early to throw in a dirty towel.

4-2 heading into Philthy with an opportunity to hold down the fort and go 5-2 before the BYE to nurse injuries is a big deal when you play in the NFC!

O-line needs to block, or young Moore needs to adjust. D-line needs penetrations, but stay in your damn gap!!!!!!!! Tired of getting gashed for bone-crushing yards!

Coaches... do your job. Hold players accountable! Play Jourdan Lewis while you’re at it!!!!

It's funny but when I see NY with regards to football, I immediately think Giants and never think Jets.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I thought the fan narrative this week was that the Cowboys run defense is the worst in the history of football...

How is playing Jourdan Lewis going to make that better?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Even if we blow out the lowly Jets, it means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

50-0 will not give me one shred of confidence we’ll win against any legit team moving forward

LLLOOOLLL, this. Just when you get hyped up and then 2 goose eggs in a row.