NY Post: Giants might be sorry wishing to face Ezekiel Elliott

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would be justice for the Cowboys to lose just because of Idiot and Idiot Jr. trying to milk this contract crap and monopolize the media. Think again if you don't think that was the plan all along, milk it to the last moment and dominate NFL talk.

Bye.

aria

Reaction score
Please cite the facts which states Pollard would have 100 yards against the Giants.

He may very well do so, but at this juncture, there is no evidence he will, or can.

Opinion? Great, but you framed this as fact. That fact remains to be seen.

Small point, but a point nonetheless.
Can’t argue it’s not a fact, it’s speculation, like 90% of the threads and statements on this site.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2019/09/05/giants-might-be-sorry-wishing-to-face-ezekiel-elliott/

FRISCO, Texas — Giants linebacker Alec Ogletree was asked Monday after practice about the possibility of Cowboys star running back Ezekiel Elliott ending his contract holdout in time to play in Sunday’s season opener between the teams at AT&T Stadium.

“I hope he does show up,” Ogletree said. “I hope he gets what he wants to get. In order to be the best, you have to play everybody that’s the best, and he’s one of the best in the league.”

File this in the be-careful-what-you-wish-for drawer, because, Zeke is indeed back. And that’s not good news for the Giants.
Sometimes, a day later, maybe even just hours later, people regret what they said.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Please list some of these "worst teams in the NFL" we have lost to over the past few years. We lost some games the beginning of last year we should've won but our coordinator forgot how an offense is supposed to run, and we lost some games in 2017 that we could've won, however, we tried to play without an LT and it didn't work out so great.
Well if you're gonna qualify those losses with excuses, there's no need/point to list out the "bad" losses we've had

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Have you seen the Giants play this year? They are worse on defense than last year which says a lot considering they were one of the worst teams defensively in several categories. Their O line is upgraded in one position and got man handled by Cincinnati. They also won’t have Golden Tate.

We’ve won 10 out of the past 14 games, I’m not too worried about it.
I mean, I think you're right.. the Cowboys SHOULD win by 10+ points. But it's the Cowboys we're talking about here. They're capable of throttling the best teams, and getting throttled by the worst. Part of the roller-coaster ride, I guess.

aria

Reaction score
I mean, I think you're right.. the Cowboys SHOULD win by 10+ points. But it's the Cowboys we're talking about here. They're capable of throttling the best teams, and getting throttled by the worst. Part of the roller-coaster ride, I guess.
I completely get that and realize it’s a divisional rival but we’ve only got better and they’re possibly worse on both sides of the ball. They traded away their best players on offense and defense and didn’t do anything to replace them that’s been note worthy.

It’s a football game, anything can happen but our first 3 games, especially Miami and NY, are probably the 2-3 games of the season I’m the least worried about.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You always want to face the best. How else can you judge your talent

I get good sportsmanship, facing competition without fear, and moreso the idea of what goes around comes around but the point of the game is to win it.

Judging your talent helps you plan and such which in turn helps you win but at the end of the day the Giant's are a better team with say Saquon Barkley on the field. I would much rather play the Giants without him as it improves our chances to win judging talent be damned.

JBond

Reaction score
And if you don't feel that way. I don't think I'd want you on my team LOL
There were a couple back in the day regarding the few games Larry Allen missed in his career. People hated going against him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Thread title suggests the Giants are disrespecting Zeke. Ogletree's quote says the exact opposite.