NY Rangers

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The most enjoyable sports season I have had in memory. I believe they are in the beginning of a glorious run.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Another New Yawk team about to go down in flames . TB should be finishing things off in Florida shortly . Isn’t it around mid nineties or so with Mark Messier last time a Rangers cup was hoisted . Right around last time Cowboy fans had any SB news.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Rangers had their chance and blew it. Of course they are complaining about the Refs. Championship hockey is like Championship games in any other sport. The refs let them play.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Rangers had their chance and blew it. Of course they are complaining about the Refs. Championship hockey is like Championship games in any other sport. The refs let them play.

Cowboys complain about that a lot too ….and the fans

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I don’t watch a lot of hockey but I did watch some of this series. Good stuff. Rangers yesterday had a lot of power plays late in game. Only have themselves to blame. Lightning now have a chance to be the first team since the New York Islanders in the 1970s with an NHL Threepeat. There’s been a lot of back-to-back champions since them, but no one else has manage the Threepeat yet. Not even the Gretzky Oilers.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I am new to Hockey with only watching casually the last 6 or seven years and have been Amelie for several games. . It is a difficult game to watch. I still dont understand the rules. Some guy gets clocked from behind at 50 mph and no whistle. Offsides? Ok. Icing one play and not the next. Did the puck go in. Yay. fighting in the middle of the ice. No penalty. Still I have to admit, last night was pretty tense. I enjoyed the heck out of it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I didn't see any other hockey thread, but did anybody watched Game 2 of the Stanley Cup last night? Wow. The Avs DESTROYED the Lightning. It was one of the most dominating hockey games I've ever seen. The Lightning are down 0-2 and are in some serious trouble.

RonWashington

Reaction score
They were down 0-2 to the Rangers win the next 4 . I wouldn’t count them out yet .