NYG QB Daniel Jones misses a receiver by a mile

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude I live in WNY. Ive watched at least 30 of starts in Buffalo. Trust me, Ive seen enough of Tyrod. He is a check down QB with cant fit the ball into tight windowns and cant throw downfield accurately.
Like I said, it’s your opinion. No respectable Cowboy fan was watching 30 Tyrod Taylor starts….cut it out lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you think Nick Foles and Bridgewater are solid QBs than our definition of “solid” is very different. Nick Foles was solid during the 2017 playoffs and Super Bowl. Solid QBs aren’t inconsistent and don’t bounce around the league. They’re not backup QBs carrying clipboards. You can continue to carry on but I’m not wasting anymore time with this.
You are the one arguing with me about what your definition of “solid” is. Rather then admit we have different definitions you are sitting here really arguing about who’s “solid”. It’s silly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are under the Delision a lot of our fans have just because he wears the Star we overate them to the core.
What has Dak done with that loaded rosters in the last 6 seasons that Taylor couldn't do......1 playoff win hmmmm I personally feel he could pull that off esp in 2016.
Patience 30 days from now give or take your Poster boy will show all of America that Jerry and the Cowboy fan base got bamboozled !!!
You’re on crack if you think Dak and Taylor are the same.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Like I said, it’s your opinion. No respectable Cowboy fan was watching 30 Tyrod Taylor starts….cut it out lol.
Im not watching for Tyrod lol. Im watching because Buffalo is my local team and that who is on. So ya, Ive seen over 30 Tyrod Taylor starts. You can try clowning me, but I am the one in this conversation thats actually seen proof. Its not just that, the data backs it up. His YPA fell off a cliff after his 1st season from 8 to 6.9 then 6.7. Once defenses figured him out, he turned into a checkdown artist. Ya Jones is garbage, but they are miles better with him than they would be with Taylor. Saying otherwise is just an informed take

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like I said, it’s your opinion. No respectable Cowboy fan was watching 30 Tyrod Taylor starts….cut it out lol.you
The only ones on crack are fans who believe they have a bonified franchise QB in Big D.......its ok patience as we have gone from top 3 to top 10 and soon we will be hearing the chants that he simply is NOT the one and a replacement needs to be found.
Patience......

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Im not watching for Tyrod lol. Im watching because Buffalo is my local team and that who is on. So ya, Ive seen over 30 Tyrod Taylor starts. You can try clowning me, but I am the one in this conversation thats actually seen proof. Its not just that, the data backs it up. His YPA fell off a cliff after his 1st season from 8 to 6.9 then 6.7. Once defenses figured him out, he turned into a checkdown artist. Ya Jones is garbage, but they are miles better with him than they would be with Taylor. Saying otherwise is just an informed take
I’m not clowning you I just dont believe it lol. I wouldn’t watch Buffalo play if you paid me. Well at that time anyway. Watching them now is a different story.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The only ones on crack are fans who believe they have a bonified franchise QB in Big D.......its ok patience as we have gone from top 3 to top 10 and soon we will be hearing the chants that he simply is NOT the one and a replacement needs to be found.
Patience......
Give it a rest man this type of trolling is played out.