Twitter: Oak Mike Jenkins on Cowboys

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Typical Jenkins, has a good first half, followed by a "business decision" that led to a missed tackle and off he went to the trainer's room he went.

Glad he's gone. Players with his attitude need to go, just a few more replaced and I think the team will be much improved.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yea that 2nd quote......to go from that type of comment about Romo to talking about a personal vendetta? I guess I have to hear or get a understanding of what he means by that and by who. We drafted Claiborne but that job was Jenkins to lose that year. I liked Jenkins but he was hurt soon as we drafted Claiborne. Instead of rising to the challenge he sulked. There's no doubt in my mind Jenkins can play corner in this league though.

He can play.

He can't stay healthy.

That was his problem I thought.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cornerbacks in the NFL do that every week.. Mo does it alot, and Deion did it every game.

The play he gave up on was a blatant quitting on the play. He didn't give up on the play - he AVOIDED IT..It was the worst "business decision" I have ever seen. I don't see CB's blatantly giving up totally on plays like he did on a weekly basis.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
That play will live on forever in NFL infamy. He hates that too. There were a couple of videos of his business decisions posted on YouTube for awhile. They have since disappeared and it was not for NFL copyright infringement.

The play he gave up on was a blatant quitting on the play. He didn't give up on the play - he AVOIDED IT..It was the worst "business decision" I have ever seen. I don't see CB's blatantly giving up totally on plays like he did on a weekly basis.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score

Well they do. They just aren't always hilighted on ESPN and spoon fed to us.

Go back and watch some games that Deion played in.. you'll see it every game, lol. Or just watch some other NFL games this Sunday and keep an eye out for it. Its there.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Typical Jenkins, has a good first half, followed by a "business decision" that led to a missed tackle and off he went to the trainer's room he went.

Glad he's gone. Players with his attitude need to go, just a few more replaced and I think the team will be much improved.

lol

Anyone who can speak objectively about things knows that's not what happened. There was no "business decision" on that play.

cowboys1981

Reaction score

I remember the play. I wonder if he was mic'd. Just want to know if he screamed before he gave up lol

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Last time I checked, Sean Lee is porcelain too. You people are funny. You bring up injuries to bad mouth people you don't like, but you don't mention injuries when it has to do with your beloved players. Sean Lee makes Mike Jenkins look like Superman.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well they do. They just aren't always hilighted on ESPN and spoon fed to us.

Go back and watch some games that Deion played in.. you'll see it every game, lol. Or just watch some other NFL games this Sunday and keep an eye out for it. Its there.

OK - I'll try an watch more football. :rolleyes:

birdwells1

Reaction score
Perhaps that was it - seems like a short-sighted reason to trader a first and second round pick for CB that hasn't flashed. (Note even if Morris had turned into the 2nd coming of Deion I would have been against the trade)

Wow, so if you're were guaranteed to get Deion Sanders you we be against giving up a second round pick to get him? You should say that out load to see how it sounds.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
OK - I'll try an watch more football. :rolleyes:

Try to read what i said.

Im not saying you don't watch football.. im just saying if you watch looking out for a particular thing, you're much more likely to notice it happening.

vlad

Reaction score
Wow, so if you're were guaranteed to get Deion Sanders you we be against giving up a second round pick to get him? You should say that out load to see how it sounds.

Fair enough that would be worth it, I recant. Just meant I wouldn't do a trade for a cb with our team as I believe in building with trench players, particularly with this team.