Oakland needs Romo!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think trade deadline is past, and Dallas would not let him go, but it would be cool
to see what tony could do in Oakland, and in the playoffs.

They are planning on using McGloin, but they wont get far with him.
With Tony they might be able to get past some of the good teams.

So for those in the know, is there any way tony could go to Oakland if Dallas said ok ??
The article I read mentioned them getting matt moore, so if they could get him why not Romo?

Odds are tony is gone in 2017 anyway, so might as well let him have a good chance at his own
SB??

flosho

Reaction score
Theyd have to release romo which isnt gonna happen right now. He's our insurance policy. Cant give him away for free.

Stryker44

Reaction score
I think trade deadline is past, and Dallas would not let him go, but it would be cool

So for those in the know, is there any way tony could go to Oakland if Dallas said ok ??
The article I read mentioned them getting matt moore, so if they could get him why not Romo?

Odds are tony is gone in 2017 anyway, so might as well let him have a good chance at his own
SB??

They will get further with McGloin. Carr is owned by the Chiefs. Who lost to Tennessee who lost to Jacksonville.

Silverstar

Reaction score
You know what else would be cool?

If we could trade Romo to the Browns and get one of their 1st round picks next year.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Seeing Carr and Marriota go down just goes to show that having Romo as our backup is a good thing...we've got the best backup in the league.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

SB??

Yay! Let's give a team that went 12-3 another very good qb! So we can be left with no one behind Dak if he's somehow hurt next year!

joseephuss

Reaction score
Did you read an article or some fans post somewhere?

As already has been mentioned the trade deadline has passed.

How did Matt Moore's name get thrown in the mix? Why would the Dolphins make him available even if they could? The Dolphins are currently the 6th seed in the AFC playoff picture. Oakland isn't getting Matt Moore. They are going with Matt McGloin. Maybe them both having the same first name is confusing matters.

Even if Dallas released Romo another team would probably claim him just to block him from going to the Raiders.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well I was thinking about it from Oakland's and Tony's point of view, not the cowboys.
And I know Dallas would never let it happen right now.
Having Tony as bkup is important.

But I wonder how Tony would feel about it.

Oakland is one and done with their bkups. I guess they have one game to use as getting him ready.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Did you read an article or some fans post somewhere?

As already has been mentioned the trade deadline has passed.

How did Matt Moore's name get thrown in the mix? Why would the Dolphins make him available even if they could? The Dolphins are currently the 6th seed in the AFC playoff picture. Oakland isn't getting Matt Moore. They are going with Matt McGloin. Maybe them both having the same first name is confusing matters.

Even if Dallas released Romo another team would probably claim him just to block him from going to the Raiders.
ok read it again and they said that matt Mc could possibly beat Matt Moore, or Tom savage lol I just misread it.

And I thought the trade deadline was passed also.

DFWJC

Reaction score
ok read it again and they said that matt Mc could possibly beat Matt Moore, or Tom savage lol I just misread it.

And I thought the trade deadline was passed also.
Matt Moore is WAY better than McGloin. Good lordy