Oakland needs Romo!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Matt Moore is WAY better than McGloin. Good lordy
Well McGloin threw a couple of nice passes, one for a key 3rd down in this last game.
I guess we will find out next week
Also Tanney may get to play in last Tenn game if Cassel is bad.
I would start tanney just to see how he does, they dont need to win the game now.

DavidS

Reaction score
I think trade deadline is past, and Dallas would not let him go, but it would be cool
to see what tony could do in Oakland, and in the playoffs.

They are planning on using McGloin, but they wont get far with him.
With Tony they might be able to get past some of the good teams.

So for those in the know, is there any way tony could go to Oakland if Dallas said ok ??
The article I read mentioned them getting matt moore, so if they could get him why not Romo?

Odds are tony is gone in 2017 anyway, so might as well let him have a good chance at his own
SB??

Go back to bed drunken Dandy....

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Romo is not getting released right now, if he does it'll be in the off-season.

Third time I've seen someone with this genius plan to get Romo to Oakland since yesterday, the other two were trades.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
you guys are so serious ! lol
Just a fantasy:
would any of you like to see Romo with the oakland team right now going into playoffs?
They have good OL WR's RB's , and it would be fun to watch tony try to get them to SB.

I feel bad for Carr, what a time to get your leg broke, right as his dream was coming true !
also for the Oakland fans, they have to be bummed, especially since the team may move soon.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Yes, a guy who has not played a regular season game in over a year, has not played back to back games in almost 2 years and has no idea about Oakland's system at all is the best chance they have at winning. Some of you people crack me up. Living in a video game reality. McGloin knows the system and the players. They might not win a game with him but they aren't with Romo either. And to sign him to some massive contract to play a playoff game while Carr is the future.

:facepalm::facepalm:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
There is no telling what the Raiders would give up if they could.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
you guys are so serious ! lol
Just a fantasy: Yes it is, may as well make a thread saying we should get Julio Jones tomorrow same thing
would any of you like to see Romo with the oakland team right now going into playoffs? Nope
They have good OL WR's RB's , and it would be fun to watch tony try to get them to SB. I'm a Cowboy fan

I feel bad for Carr, what a time to get your leg broke, right as his dream was coming true ! We went 4-12 last year because Romo went out, nobody cried for us to get a great QB
also for the Oakland fans, they have to be bummed, especially since the team may move soon. Cry me a river

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think trade deadline is past, and Dallas would not let him go, but it would be cool
to see what tony could do in Oakland, and in the playoffs.

They are planning on using McGloin, but they wont get far with him.
With Tony they might be able to get past some of the good teams.

So for those in the know, is there any way tony could go to Oakland if Dallas said ok ??
The article I read mentioned them getting matt moore, so if they could get him why not Romo?

Odds are tony is gone in 2017 anyway, so might as well let him have a good chance at his own
SB??

I think Cowboys will let Romo have a lot of say as to where he may end up. In Oakland they have a starter in Carr that is not a place Romo would want to go. I think speculations of going to a place like Denver makes a lot more sense.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think Cowboys will let Romo have a lot of say as to where he may end up. In Oakland they have a starter in Carr that is not a place Romo would want to go. I think speculations of going to a place like Denver makes a lot more sense.
yeah it wasnt really possible, but I would have liked to see Romo play for them the end of this season.
I wonder if tony might go to Texans ??
It is closest to his big home he just built.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
yeah it wasnt really possible, but I would have liked to see Romo play for them the end of this season.
I wonder if tony might go to texans ??
It is close to his big home he just built.

Living in Houston and have deep hate for the Texans I hope not. lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That doesn't answer my question. Why doesn't the league let teams trade at any time?
All professional sports leagues have a trading deadline. It keeps one team from trading star players to another right before the end of the season so a all-star team isn't instantly created by unfair trades going into the playoffs.