OBJ says everyone is cheap?

exciter

Reaction score
Being one of the teams interested, one can only assume he's talking about Jerry and cap boy

Good! Only a fool would pay a guy coming off consecutive ACL tears anywhere near what it’s been reported this delusional idiot wants. Honestly, after his trying to scam them during the playoff run I can’t see how they or anyone in this fan base would want him here for anything other than assistant toilet bowl cleaner!

starfan1

Reaction score
Good! Only a fool would pay a guy coming off consecutive ACL tears anywhere near what it’s been reported this delusional idiot wants. Honestly, after his trying to scam them during the playoff run I can’t see how they or anyone in this fan base would want him here for anything other than assistant toilet bowl cleaner!
insert your typical Jerry and steven meme here

Rayman70

Reaction score
great pr move Odell, tell the world that the teams interested in you are cheap. That will teach 'em.

exciter

Reaction score
insert your typical Jerry and steven meme here
Lol! Jerry is a self made billionaire. Anyone who still wants junior at this price would probably be suspect to successfully fetch the toilet paper during the family trip to Walmart!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
OBJ's probably referring to the other teams that agree he's asking far too much for his services!:thumbup:

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Think the most likely names to fill the WR spot are Cedrick Wilson or Corey Davis. If either one could post similar numbers next year then they did in the past that would be what is needed. Both are still relatively young. Don’t get me, I would be all over Jeudy for a 2nd or Hopkins for a 3rd (If Salary works) but no OBJ - not only will he be a distraction but is he any good coming off his 2nd ACL surgery?

kskboys

Reaction score
Well OBJ, let's flip this around. You think everyone is cheap. Everyone thinks you are greedy.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He's as delusional as Lamar Jackson.
Lower your price and conditions. You're NOT getting what you want.