OBJ says everyone is cheap?

kskboys

Reaction score
Whew!
Whole lotta memories I don't remember... lol

We were teenage hoodlums with a pint of that stuff
in our inside pocket of our leather jackets.
We were 14-15.
Few years ago I decided to try that stuff again, as I hadn't had it since I was a teen. HOLY LARRY, it was so bad.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Maybe OBJ is overrating himself. Someone needs to tweet that.

And he was supposedly talking with several other teams. Could be an overall statement as no team is going to give him $20 million per season.
Look at his stats in the last 5 years.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Same way that OBJ being a super bowl winner is relevant.
The poster i was responding to, called OBJ a loser. He isnt. He is a SB champion.

If Odell is a “loser”, im scared to know what this whole roster/organization is characterized as…

cristglo

Reaction score
Yea I'm pretty much off his bandwagon........if he's forced to sign for half of what he thinks he's worth, what player am I getting? One committed to the team and winning or a disappointed player picking up his last pay
Not only that do you want a cancer in your locker room spreading that attitude around a team that could be righting the ship? Is he going to be all in if he is not getting the throws his way?

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Whew!
Whole lotta memories I don't remember... lol

We were teenage hoodlums with a pint of that stuff
in our inside pocket of our leather jackets.
We were 14-15.
I remember it coming out in the early 1990’s… A few of them to start the night around 6pm, and then on pints of lager or bottles till about 1.30am, it would probably kill me if I lived like that now but back then, we’d do exactly the same on Friday and Saturday, and on Sunday we’d start around 11am through till the pubs shut at 22.30 with only an hour or so off for something to eat.
And we did this for years lol

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Being one of the teams interested, one can only assume he's talking about Jerry and cap boy

This right here is a prime example of why Dallas should not be looking at signing OBJ. He is a drama queen that takes to twitter to complain about what teams may be offering him and fails to realize that stuff like this is why he is being offered lower offers than he may desire.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Just trade for D-Hop. Use logic.

One guy has publicly said he will take financial concessions to come to Dallas. The other guy said this. Lol. What’s difficult here? You were willing to give up a second for Cooks but not for Hopkins? Lol my lord

baltcowboy

Reaction score
OBJ has made over 75 mil in his career so far. He has no needs concerning money. Why don't you blame him? You should.
I would not blame any player that plays for the money let alone that has been injured twice in two years. This is America you go get yours. I am proud of Dak and Zeke. Good for Watson and Lamar go for yours. Just like I don’t worry about the Joneses and the other owners making billions.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Just trade for D-Hop. Use logic.

One guy has publicly said he will take financial concessions to come to Dallas. The other guy said this. Lol. What’s difficult here? You were willing to give up a second for Cooks but not for Hopkins? Lol my lord
2nd round pick

jblaze2004

Reaction score
As they should dude torn his ACL twice and is 30. I would pass on the drama and big contract. That's too risky. His last full season was in 2019. He was good but too risky.

kskboys

Reaction score
The poster i was responding to, called OBJ a loser. He isnt. He is a SB champion.

If Odell is a “loser”, im scared to know what this whole roster/organization is characterized as…
Well, while I disagree that being on a super bowl team makes one a winner, I agree w/ you in principle.

kskboys

Reaction score
I would not blame any player that plays for the money let alone that has been injured twice in two years. This is America you go get yours. I am proud of Dak and Zeke. Good for Watson and Lamar go for yours. Just like I don’t worry about the Joneses and the other owners making billions.
He's already got his.

If he's still focused on money at this point, his priorities are majorly messed up. Needs counseling.