OBJ says everyone is cheap?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He's already got his.

If he's still focused on money at this point, his priorities are majorly messed up. Needs counseling.
I don’t want OBJ. I think we should let Gallup earn his money and develop Tolbert. If a Addison falls to 26 draft him. We don’t need the headaches.

kskboys

Reaction score
I don’t want OBJ. I think we should let Gallup earn his money and develop Tolbert. If a Addison falls to 26 draft him. We don’t need the headaches.
Agree w/ everything except taking a WR in the 1st.

We're not going to get over this hump until we get disruptive DTs. Not going to happen. Continuing to take WRs early is the road to early playoff eviction.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sign him at any cost as Dak needs help at WR!!!!
OBJ is a must for our locker room and will benefit Dak with his polite mannerisms and supportive spiritual guidance...... :muttley:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Agree w/ everything except taking a WR in the 1st.

We're not going to get over this hump until we get disruptive DTs. Not going to happen. Continuing to take WRs early is the road to early playoff eviction.
I don’t want to draft a wide receiver with the first pick, I just would be ok with it instead of trading a high pick for DHop and Cooks. I hear you on defensive tackle. Hopefully they are looking at some to be drafted. I think we will get Hankins/ free agent castoff and like it!!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
OBJ has no knees.

I've been against this from the start.

Do not sign this guy.
Yup, we need to either trade for Hopkins or Hunter Renfro and be done with it. One of those two would be the answer at WR. Especially compared to OBJ. I'd even take Cooks over OBJ.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
OBJ is the guy you absolutely wait out and then when he's sitting there in July or August you offer him like a one year, $8 million deal.
And then try to trade him for a 7th or a player that will actually be useful.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Lol No it isnt. He is a better player than Michael Gallup, I can guarantee you that. In fact, hes a better player than everyone yall have been begging for w the exception of Deandre Hopkins

I think Hunter Renfro would also be an upgrade over him. I'd be happy with Hopkins, Renfro, or Cooks as far as trades go.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Being one of the teams interested, one can only assume he's talking about Jerry and cap boy

Just another example of why signing him would be a major blunder. Add that arrogant statement to his age and injury history, not to mention walking out on his team IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME, and it's obvious he's a big time head case.

Any team that signs him would be holding their breath waiting for his next big blowup and on their knees praying that they can get one more great year out of him before it all falls apart, which it will. Just a matter of time....