OBJ says his reported asking price isn't true

Pass2Run

Reaction score
If you sign OBJ, you also have to draft a WR round 1.. Either way, Cowboys should get their WR round 1 this year.

offlimits

Reaction score
translation, nobody accepted the 20 million price so he is lowering it ;)
Kinda familiar with situations similar to this. His agent really needs to tell his client to "go dark". Stay off Twatter and IG until your agent gets you a paying gig. Not doing his agent any favors with his tweets.

khiladi

Reaction score
I remember the good old days when Tad and crew were negotiating Dak’s contract demands in public….

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Translation: My agent and I overplayed our value and we are now walking it back to get a job.

Flamma

Reaction score
I just don’t want that freak show here under any circumstance.

It would be typical to have things finally line up right with a real coach running the offense only to have one of Jerry’s marketing/fantasy football acts to have it brought down when he isn’t the focus.

This isn’t a PPR fantasy league people. It’s about winning games. That guy doesn’t help the way too many of you think.

Counterproductive in fact.
Not only that, he's not the same player. If he was, his asking price would be 25M. He's just a name coming off two ACL tears to the same knee. He's probably just a decent to good WR if he can stay on the field.