OBJ Traded to Cleveland

movaughn88

Reaction score
I might be a little jealous of the Giants. They have no business winning more than 2 games next year, and with their picks in 2020 they could very well end up with Tua or Lawrence, with a whole lot of cap room.

Edit: I was corrected - no Lawrence but Tua and Herbert

Last edited:

JayFord

Reaction score
Watching giants fans cry is almost like winning the offseason

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don’t have a dog in this fight, but you’ve been pretty thoroughly decimated in Dak threads over the last couple of years. You’re really in no position to talk.
"Thoroughly decimated"

Oh snap! Glad that hasn't happened to me... yet.

Dang... thoroughly decimated...

TWOK11

Reaction score
I was right about Dak, dopey. I was the first to point out his flaws while the rest were ignoring them.

Go back to threads in 2016 and see how many people have now since converted to anti-Dak. LOL get out.

You once claimed Dak Prescott was a worse NFL QB than Sam Bradford because Bradford had a higher completion percentage.

I’ll stay, thanks

JayFord

Reaction score
I just checked a couple of Giants fan sites and they are all freaking out.:laugh:

I think I am going to troll some of my buddies from work who are Giant fans, I am going to blow their phones up with LOL, LOL, LOL.

This is going to be fun:grin:
Go on Twitter it’s much more melting down and with videos

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I liked ODB on the Giants because he was enough of a headcase to split that locker room. I wouldn't assume they're going to be terrible just because he's gone. Sometimes it's addition through subtraction

dstew60105

Reaction score
I might be a little jealous of the Giants. They have no business winning more than 2 games next year, and with their picks in 2020 they could very well end up with Tua or Lawrence, with a whole lot of cap room.

Lawrence isn’t eligible until 2021.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Giant fans are having a meltdown over getting the 17th and throw ins.

LOL...……….they thought they were going to be getting a top 5 pick for OBJ:laugh:

Their tears taste so sweet:grin:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So to prove how "smart" you are and how much you know you post a article to back up your claim that Peppers was better at safety that says

"Peppers played closer to the line of scrimmage in 2018, and the results were as expected. He’s better suited to that type of role, finishing his second season in the NFL with 12 total pressures, 20 tackles resulting in a defensive stop, an interception, and four pass breakups."

Which backs up EXACTLY what I said. He had more success when he played closer to the line lol. Senile Matthew strikes again.

First off, I didn't post an "article" - I posted the player grades. What are you talking about and what are you quoting?

Secondly, "created a position" - he was great in run support, this isn't "creating a position" for a safety. You don't watch enough football.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
With 2 first rd picks the Giants can get a franchise qb and a WR to replace Beckham. They already have a stud RB and now their OL is improving. Once Eli reitres they will have enough cap space to sign anyone they want. They wont be good this year but their future looks bright.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You once claimed Dak Prescott was a worse NFL QB than Sam Bradford because Bradford had a higher completion percentage.

I’ll stay, thanks

Quote where I said that. Right now. Either do it or get lost.

I want to see exactly where this was posted.