OBJ Traded to Cleveland

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
First off, I didn't post an "article" - I posted the player grades. What are you talking about and what are you quoting?

Secondly, "created a position" - he was great in run support, this isn't "creating a position" for a safety. You don't watch enough football.

He's a hybrid safety/linebacker...I hate when you get into these modes you get in. Its like you have a switch to your brain and periodically you switch it off when you come on this site. I don't understand it.

Do some research on the site you quote:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/jabrill-peppers/11780

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Lmao peppers is trash!!!!!! I’m sorry
But obj is the best WR in the game. He’s worth more than that

There is more to being the best than making circus catches. Like not having y9our head screwed on backwards would be one thing.

J817

Reaction score
Getting traded from New York to Cleveland. My god
Theres a reason Akron native LeBron keeps leaving.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I liked ODB on the Giants because he was enough of a headcase to split that locker room. I wouldn't assume they're going to be terrible just because he's gone. Sometimes it's addition through subtraction

Same.

His teams usually lost when he had big games too.

I’ll miss him in NY. Most overrated player since D. Hall.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Giants are in tear down mode. Its Eli and Barkley..thats it. Eli cant his the broad side of a barn either. Tells me the Gents are looking for a QB early. Bye Eli.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He's a hybrid safety/linebacker...I hate when you get into these modes you get in. Its like you have a switch to your brain and periodically you switch it off when you come on this site. I don't understand it.

Do some research on the site you quote:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/jabrill-peppers/11780

That's not a "new position" - safeties play against the run, what are you even freak talking about? And again, the article you're linking to is not what I'm linking to - again, the very site YOU are trying to use against me has him ranked better than Collins in play. Let's even say they "created" a position for him - he still is more valuable and productive than Collins in a "natural" position where he consistently got burned last year.

This isn't a Mark Barron situation here.

John813

Reaction score
Lolol Giants .

Never would of thought two years ago OBJ and Landry would be on the same team-the browns.

Holy egos between those two and Baker

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
The Browns are going to be an exciting team.

Their D-line is stacked, They have a young QB on a rookie deal. They have the best RB trio in the league. Now the best WR duo. Damn.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m just glad we won’t have to watch replays of that stupid catch, 15 times every single time the giants play the cowboys.

JayFord

Reaction score
They could get Haskins and a stud lineman

I don’t like this

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Overreacting time but I feel like everyone is reloading or adding and we are “I like our core and coach” . Spinning and spinning